Gratuitous Plug... Free Anal Training...

I'm putting something brilliant.

It’s 2 months until I return to Dallas… and I’ve got a rather fun idea for the lovely humans who want to book with me now… If you want to book a session in May, I’ll do. But. (Yes, there is a but.) Until then, you get to be my guinea pig. I’ll expect you to do some play on your own, and train your lovely ass until I get there.

This will be fabulous for you because when I see you, you will be very comfortable with anal play. You will know how your body reacts and be prepared for more. You will know what you want me to do– whether it’s fisting, prostate exploration, dressing you up like a lovely girl, or more. Because we will have spent a lot more time talking back and forth… we will have a connection and commonality. Which is wonderful.

What you will need to do:

•If you don’t have the toys, you’ll need to go to the Stockroom site and have them sent to you. (If you need me to send you toys, you’ll need to pay me for them.)
•Be prepared to play at least twice a week until May… I will give you very explicit directions on what you should do and how you should do it.
•I don’t want you just to do this and go away. I want to hear from you.

Not comfortable having these toys sent to your home? I can do the sending for you- discretely- to your office or a mail box service. You’ll have to pay for the toys- but I won’t charge you extra for them (although I will charge for the postage).

There’s no extra charge for an Anal Training Program if you have a scheduled upcoming session. If you don’t have the toys, talk to me about what you will need and I can either get you a list through the Stockroom or I can create a toybox for you and send you toys.
Interesting - Ive looked all over the internets and yet to find a "Gratuitous Plug". At least it wasnt in the Adam and Eve catalog!
Interesting - Ive looked all over the internets and yet to find a "Gratuitous Plug". At least it wasnt in the Adam and Eve catalog! Originally Posted by Jacrny2000
Ooh baby. The Stockroom or Mr. S has a better plug selection....

Actually a slight change... I'm coming back to Dallas in April... But training is available whether you can see me in April or May.