So What's Normal?

I don't even know what the word means anymore, even with my regular clients. But when a man suggests to you "Oh, I just want the normal things", what is THAT?

Thought this would be an interesting topic in this area but also with regard to life in general. I don't believe that I live a lifestyle that would be considered "normal", but who does?

So, this question is rather twofold but the bottom line is this, "What is normal" to you in terms of sexual activity and also in day to day life?

Elisabeth
Hmmm. I'll leave everyday life alone, since I wouldn't know how to measure that. Re: sexual activity, from my reading of the boards over several years it seems to me that even in this community most hobbyists imply they don't venture much beyond oral exchanges and vaginal intercourse, although completion may take place elsewhere on her body. Greek is not uncommon, but to me it seems that most sessions don't include it. FMF seems to be the outer limit for a lot of guys.

None of this is to indicate that lots of other activites don't take place frequently. But if by 'normal' we mean what typically goes on in a session, that's how it appears to me.
I really should not answer this one.

"Normal" is in the eye of the beholder! I have discovered that you have to ask what guys really want. I never guess anymore. I have to be upfront with them. "Tell me what you mean by normal so my abnormalities do not show thru!" after they sometimes laugh or just look at me funny, they give me a little more guidance.

Leave it up to me and you might come back with a tattoo! Or hair missing!

Salli

Salli Originally Posted by salliann
Salli,

I'm glad that you did answer this one!!! So funny!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I really should not answer this one.

"Normal" is in the eye of the beholder! I have discovered that you have to ask what guys really want. I never guess anymore. I have to be upfront with them. "Tell me what you mean by normal so my abnormalities do not show thru!" after they sometimes laugh or just look at me funny, they give me a little more guidance.

Salli Originally Posted by salliann
Your description is spot on!
Eh... EW, one person’s normal is another person's deranged, psychotic crazy assed stalker type. Guess I have to give up being a cereal killer.... the hours are just murder.
Eh... EW, one person’s normal is another person's deranged, psychotic crazy assed stalker type. Guess I have to give up being a cereal killer.... the hours are just murder. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Lol. It's just for "us" who play around in "this", it's really not a big deal to have sex with more than one person in a 24 hour period, or do something a little out of the ordinary (a LOT out of what many might consider REALLY out of the ordinary), etc.

But this morning, when I got a call from a would-be client that ncns'd me (kindof thought he would so I had a plan b.lol) who said, "Elisabeth, I just want the normal things" and then he said that he found an alternative ad of mine ... well, the question presented itself again.

Sigh.
Abnormal to me is lasting longer than my usual 13 seconds, or managing more than one pop in a 24 hour period of time.

Oh, I guess you're talking about activities. Well, here is my normal:

Anything heterosexual that includes:
Straight sex...multiple positions.
Caressing.
Snuggling.
Kissing.
Daty.
BBBJ.
And a lot of mild things that are related to these activities.

Abnormal--that's what I enjoy. If you have specific questions, PM me.
EW Sweetheart....

A good thought provoking question. Is CBJ or BBBJ normal? Is sex in multiple positions normal... Is wearing Latex and having avocado stuffed in your bum normal?

Just when I think I got a handle on this, the next freaky thing comes along and I have to either say or

After the day I had, normal is me cleaning up some wanna be Dom's stupid ass mistakes that mess up some poor unsuspecting lady...

Sorry, had to vent a bit...

Back to Normal
having avocado stuffed in your bum normal? Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Take it from me... avocado, not normal. Carrots and cucumber... fairly normal. Eggplant... more common than you think....
Normal is the stuff I like, silly.

Anything more edgy is kinky.

Anything more vanilla is boring.
EW Sweetheart....

A good thought provoking question. Is CBJ or BBBJ normal? Is sex in multiple positions normal... Is wearing Latex and having avocado stuffed in your bum normal?

Just when I think I got a handle on this, the next freaky thing comes along and I have to either say or

After the day I had, normal is me cleaning up some wanna be Dom's stupid ass mistakes that mess up some poor unsuspecting lady...

Sorry, had to vent a bit...

Back to Normal Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
oh my Sir, lol love it.
Thank you, Sweet Cilla....

Miss chatting, get ya ass online and talk to me... NOW!

And why is avocado not normal... All green and squishy... The other veggies are so pedestrian. Give a spaghetti squash or a starfruit a whirl, And what about the lowly rutabaga?
When I think of what "normal" is I am reminded of that Spongebob cartoon where he became "normal" and it was very boring.

I view normal as boring. I like some sweat, some wild fetish and roleplay and some all around dirty and nasty passion in my life- in general and in bed, or on the table or shower or patio or...errr...wherever...lol

Klassy Kelli Ann Preston