Where are the Femdommes?

From what I have read here there seems to be alot of men who are Dominant.
Are there any female Dominants among us?
Hello!
Yeah, I've been trying to make a todo list.
There are many here and I am working on getting some that are UTR to come in and contribute.

I have several Domme friends...

Lindsey Lacey, Goddess Katrina, Amazing Asia, and Elisabeth Whispers if you make her mad.....
I began my journey into domina about 7 months ago. I had only been fetish friendly until then. I still have much to learn, but I really love it! I think it's something I was meant to do.
I began my journey into domina about 7 months ago. I had only been fetish friendly until then. I still have much to learn, but I really love it! I think it's something I was meant to do. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I'm learning too Britney, and I am really enjoying it. Total control is an absolute turn-on. No fourplay needed. (Well maybe a little )
<---
I am a highly skilled Domina. Not to be confused with a FemmeDomme. Olivia Reigns is our local that I know of here in Austin.

I would like to point out that there is a vast difference between being a Domina and being a FemmeDomme, especially where advertising is concerned. ~K
Who should I book with first??
Miss Sophie Bella is a class act all the way. She listens extremely well. She has no pre-planned agenda. if she can't provide what you are looking for, she has the integrity to tell you up front.
I've been known to enjoy my bitch/boy toys....
My mistake.... if I learned to type I would be dangerous....
Goddess Katarina.
Well lookee here. Lots of good freaks in Texas...lol.

For clarifications sake;

Trainer, presenter, instructor (non p4p)

FemDomme (p4p)
I can not and would not claim to be a professional yet! I will not do anything that I feel is beyond my capabilities. I am pretty honest with myself about my capabilities. I have only provided 5 to 10 domina sessions since I have been on my own. I ask what the clients expectations are. I ask for a detailed description of how the client pictures the session going. If I don't know how to do it I will not. I know what it feels like to have someone say they are a pro at something, and put your life in danger. Or just waste your money, time, and energy. Also, I would not want to damage my reputation. Maybe a pro could start a new thread on what to look for when seeking a domme? What you should walk away from, and what you should run from!
Who should I book with first?? Originally Posted by supersarge
Look this way...