"PLEASE text me whenever you are in Buffalo!"...

So, I try to keep track of who wants texted in my little squirrel brain. When someone says "Save my number and text me" I save it and put a * symbol next to their name so I know who wants texted. I am going to be in Buffalo today and have an overnight cancellation(sent a sad pic of him frowning next to his poor car all side swiped, poor thing, that sucks) and a morning cancellation due to a business trip being rescheduled. I figured okay, I will text the Gents that asked for texts, I even double checked for * to make sure I was right. Out of the 7 I sent out so far I got back 3 "Who is this?" messages. So I freak thinking these Gents SOs got their phones! I sent back "Oh shit, sorry bro! Wrong number!" to all 3. I'm not sending any more out O_o
This is why I rarely ever text people when I will be in town even if they plead and beg. I am too jumpy and worry too much about someones SO getting their hands on their phones. I have knots in my tummy worried I got someone in trouble. From now on if someone wants me to text them I want hours and days that are 100% safe!
Lexxy,

Yea this is always a tricky subject. I tell ladies that I text with please do me a favor on your first text say hello! I keep them in my phone under guys names. I don't have a hobby phone so I don't want my first text coming in to say "I want you big cock now". So as not to have problems with OL.

I don't blame you for not wanting to text anymore cause you don't know who is on the otherside of the line!! Good rule of thumb for most guys 9 to 4 when we are at work!! I start earlier but you girls never get up that early anyways!! LOL
I prefer not to be the one to make contact, I would much rather be safe then sorry.
I prefer not to be the one to make contact, I would much rather be safe then sorry. Originally Posted by Angel14609
I'm in the same boat, I always get crap about not ever emailing, texting, pming, or calling when I'm in town. This today is a prime example of how and why it makes me uncomfortable.
What time are you available tonight?
That bites my ass so bad when I'm told to save their number and I text them and I get back the "who is this reply?"...... like SERIOUSLY? Common sense isn't common sometimes babe.... you'd think if they ask you to save their number that uh duuuhh they'd have already done the same lol.
What time are you available tonight? Originally Posted by drewski965
You are an absolute ass...*Rolls Her Eyes*
This guy likes to give real references mixed with fake ones. So one will check out and then after you have a date set up with him you hear "I never saw him" from someone. When you try to contact him about it he vanishes.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
it's probably safer not to text someone. you can't be 100% sure who will receive it.
You are an absolute ass...*Rolls Her Eyes*
This guy likes to give real references mixed with fake ones. So one will check out and then after you have a date set up with him you hear "I never saw him" from someone. When you try to contact him about it he vanishes.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Tell me that's some kind of a joke... So I take it you're not going to see him?

Big_Sarge, OUT!
Those 3 texts that came back "who is this" could have been from people who changed their number
So I freak thinking these Gents SOs got their phones! Originally Posted by Lexxxy
You can text me whenever you wanna, I have no SO, I have many and see them only in 1 hr. increments and never at the same time. OH shit they're SP's not SO's, my bad.
Damn wonder if my OL will notice the jump in my texting amounts lateley!!! HMMMM!!
i have made it a practice not to text..and when a gent says text me..i take it like this..
its the heat of the moment...and the heat and the moment tends to pass..
soooo..just easier to place an ad...if they respond..woohooo!!!.. if they dont...awwwww.......... ...........
you can see if someone has read it you can respond when you want and no one will hear a text going off. thats one of the perks of this site