chat rooms??

Anyone else ever been banned from a chatroom? Was bored and surfing the web and poping into chatrooms at random. Not really my thing, just passing some time. Seems like most of these rooms are made up of bored housewifes and they outnumber the guys by a wide margin.
Anyway....They were chatting about their gardens...you know..bla bla bla..boring stuff. Thought I'd do some innocent flirting and said I'd like to be a garden vegetable.They seemed friendly and asked why. Told them I'd like to be a zucchini and told them why. Politely, not crude, just flirting. Well...all hell broke lose. You can only be called a pig so many times before your feelings start to get hurt.
Turns out it was a Christian chat and I was booted.
Anyone ever hook up with someone they met in chat? Anyone ever use chatrooms? Any good ones out there? LOL Anyone think I'm not a pig?? LOL
what site were you on with chat room?
i havnt been to chat rooms since aol or yahoo LOL
Some kind of Christian singles Just a random pick. Theres so many of them out there.
not in chatroom but i did something on cl before that would prob consider me a pig i made a post on cl saying i needed a maid for one day for pay when they responded i said something like i only need one pipe cleaned and the only tool you will need is your mouth it was just for fun to see the replys

i got some replys calling me a scumbag some laughing thinking its was funny and most importantly got 2 girls to come to my house and clean so called pipe
hmmm,, I bet I wouldnt last three posts

if you really want some fun head on over to plentiofish

i can even hear certain individuals clicking over there to find my profile..
I used to visit Chatropolis a lot. No Christian rooms there.
http://www.chatropolis.com/rooms/
I haven't been up there in a long long time, but TERB had a pretty good chat room at one time. DocOdd, HOF (aka kdawg), and some indies and agency girls. If it's a slow night for the girls you can chat privately and cut a better deal. Not for the thin skinned. I knew a couple hookers that worked PlentyofFish trolling for dumb ass sugar daddies.
I used to be so addicted to chat rooms. Yahoo chat was my thing back in the day. It was filled with a lot of lying losers IMO. I met a guy on there who was a big scam artist. He was married, but needed money for a divorce. I had just recently came out of a LTR and was weak and lonely, and hoping this person really cared about me. It turns out his wife was pregnant and he was using women (me and others), telling them he needed money for a divorce but really this money was to help pay for baby stuff!! So when guys come on here and talk about being scammed or financially burned, I have to admit, I can relate a little to their situation. To look on the bright side, atleast this "scam artist" put a spring in my step for a little while. And at the time, I really needed someone to lift me up. Unfortunitely it was the WRONG person. Guys, be careful on chat rooms, please!!!

-Oh and I forgot. OP, it sounds like those ladies were a bunch of fuddy duddies. Your not a pig, some people simply lack a sense of humor. From a christian gardening chat room, back over to Eccie. Man, are you EXTREME!!