I am ready

I had been taking a break because I felt like my kindness was being taken for granted. I am not a clock watcher so many times my sessions would run over, this however was not an issue until I felt like it was becoming a reoccurrence and I wasn't being compensated for my time. I am not saying " hey you have to pay for a full session because we went over" no but a little more would have been appreciated. No, that wouldn't happen and then I would see a gent an additional time and it was the same thing as if it was expected.. Its like this: You go to work and your boss comes and tells you hey by the way I'm only going to pay you half your pay today or you have to work overtime but your not going to get paid for it. How would you feel about that.. This is a hobby for me but I still am like other providers and like to be compensated for my time. This isn't a bargain shop. I do not negotiate. Should I negotiate how many services I will provide for the funds provided? I mean really. If I am going to be fucking for free why am I here. So, No I am not going to be allowing extra time over anymore due to the many that have taken advantage of this privilege. No, I am not angry or upset, nor will I turn into a bitch of a provider because this is a hobby not a job. I value my time and the gentlemen that I have encounters with. I value gents as a man that needs his desires met and enjoy doing so. I don't treat anyone as a number or another "john", because I truly feel like you treat others like you would like to be treated. That being said I am So ready to get dicked down and eat your dick.. I need your dick in me thrusting my holes while we release with your cum in my mouth. Yummy, how I enjoy you gents!!!!
Posting taint photos is an excellent way to show you are ready to provide again.
I think if a client goes over maybe 5-15 min at the most, then hes out the door, its ok. Its not a big deal IMO. I blow my load within the time i paid for, but if a provider keeps me because she thinks im cool to chat with Im NOT paying extra for a chat.
I totally agree with you about the convo.. I am not blaming or mad about anything. No one is at fault nor is it towards anyone in general. I was just speaking my mind. I enjoy all the gents and value their time with me.
A good way to deal with this situation is to ask the gentleman if he would like to 'extend his session.' That lets him know that additional time is available, but it's not free.
I'm not a clock watcher, but I am always aware of the time. They can either extend the session and get out. I know it sounds rude but I only allow a very small increment of time to go over. If they try to pull "I only have enough for XXX time" then they will only stay for XXX time. However, I have had clients pay for extra time with their credit cards.

I don't let people get over on me. They either respect my time or they can go see the next girl.
I think if a client goes over maybe 5-15 min at the most, then hes out the door, its ok. Its not a big deal IMO. I blow my load within the time i paid for, but if a provider keeps me because she thinks im cool to chat with Im NOT paying extra for a chat. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
This.

I've never NOT been fully dressed again when my time ran out. But if I'm standing at the door ready to leave and she's still carrying on a full blown convo then that's her volunteering time just because. And that's a common occurrence.