Embarrassing Moment?

• TX
  • 06-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Ladies and gents....

Wanna hear some funny/ embarrassing things that have happen to you while enjoying the hobby!
hmm, but you don't want to open the box first?
Hmmm how about being locked out of your own incall, while the client is right there with you. Then you and your client hop in the car together to go find a place to play.
  • TX
  • 06-30-2011, 12:23 PM
hmm, but you don't want to open the box first? Originally Posted by nuglet

Ms Auburn Angel beat me to the punch!

Here is mine though:
I wanted to provider (who shall remain anonymous lol) to wear high heels and do a sexy strut to me and then strip for me... well lets say the strut didn't go as planned. poor girl fell and twisted her ankle!

After we made sure she was ok we couldn't help but roll on the floor with laughter
  • TX
  • 06-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Auburn......

Thanks for starting things out!

That must have been totally embarrassing!

I am sure there are some pretty funny stories out there. cant wait to hear them!
breaking the headboard! thank god it was my house..lol

but the most embarassing was when the maid walked in on me...I had put the "please clean my room" sign out instead of "do not disturb"
  • TX
  • 07-01-2011, 02:06 PM

but the most embarrassing was when the maid walked in on me...I had put the "please clean my room" sign out instead of "do not disturb" Originally Posted by DallasRain

i wouldn't mind walking in on you....

just sit in the corner and break out the and get some tissue to clean up my mess!
i wouldn't mind walking in on you....

just sit in the corner and break out the and get some tissue to clean up my mess! Originally Posted by TX

waste not want not!!! lol
The question is, 'What were you doing when she walked in?', Or 'How many were you doing?' Should have got her to join in!

but the most embarassing was when the maid walked in on me...I had put the "please clean my room" sign out instead of "do not disturb" Originally Posted by DallasRain

but the most embarassing was when the maid walked in on me...I had put the "please clean my room" sign out instead of "do not disturb" Originally Posted by DallasRain
My headboard has airbags. Only had one deploy once and the neighbors called the police because of the bang.
I wanna hear more stories plzzzzzzzzzzzz......lol!!!!!

lol--I was fanny up/head down!

she was so embarrased she ran out...the front desk called later to apologize{even though it was my fault! lol}

In Albuquerque I had a client come to my incall..he arrived in a small compact car...he asked if he could bring his puppy in..I thought,well it must be small.....NOPE it was a huge german shepard! When the client got ready to "O",the dog started barking & growling and climbed on the bed! Thank God he did not bite me! The guy actually called me again to see me and i told him no more puppies allowed,he hung up on me!

I am going to sit & write a book one day...lol{A funny thing happened on the way to the bedroom}
ive told this story before. but IT IS my most enbarrassing moment.
so me and this lovely lady are going greek in doggy. but she was wooden floors and me like a dumbass left my socks on. so i keep sliding away and losing traction. so, as im trying to regain my traction as i keep going i accidentally step on the bottle of baby oil and lose traction and balance. then BAM! face 1st right into the back of her head. full force. i think i nearly knocked her out. but i really busted my nose on her skull, and i immediately start bleedin like a stuck hog. my eyes are waterin so bad i can barely make my way to the bathroom. im walkin all funny too cuz as i slipped i was in her and it felt like i ripped my dick from my body.
well, when i finally come out still bleeding. i go to get dressed and the oil bottle i stepped on had squirted all over my jeans and shirt. which i had just thrown on the floor. needless to say the session was over. we said our goodbyes all the while laughing and in pain at the same time.
i can only imagine what a sight i was comin outta there to a passing neighbor. nose up with a tissue. clothes covered in suspicious stuff and walkin like i just got fucked with a corn cob.
probably said to himself "i didnt know "XXX" was now offering bdsm".
  • TX
  • 07-05-2011, 07:47 AM
ive told this story before. but IT IS my most enbarrassing moment.
so me and this lovely lady are going greek in doggy. but she was wooden floors and me like a dumbass left my socks on. so i keep sliding away and losing traction. so, as im trying to regain my traction as i keep going i accidentally step on the bottle of baby oil and lose traction and balance. then BAM! face 1st right into the back of her head. full force. i think i nearly knocked her out. but i really busted my nose on her skull, and i immediately start bleedin like a stuck hog. my eyes are waterin so bad i can barely make my way to the bathroom. im walkin all funny too cuz as i slipped i was in her and it felt like i ripped my dick from my body.
well, when i finally come out still bleeding. i go to get dressed and the oil bottle i stepped on had squirted all over my jeans and shirt. which i had just thrown on the floor. needless to say the session was over. we said our goodbyes all the while laughing and in pain at the same time.
i can only imagine what a sight i was comin outta there to a passing neighbor. nose up with a tissue. clothes covered in suspicious stuff and walkin like i just got fucked with a corn cob.
probably said to himself "i didnt know "XXX" was now offering bdsm". Originally Posted by knotty man

ouch!
  • TX
  • 07-05-2011, 07:49 AM
I wanna hear more stories plzzzzzzzzzzzz......lol!!!!!

lol--I was fanny up/head down!

she was so embarrased she ran out...the front desk called later to apologize{even though it was my fault! lol}

In Albuquerque I had a client come to my incall..he arrived in a small compact car...he asked if he could bring his puppy in..I thought,well it must be small.....NOPE it was a huge german shepard! When the client got ready to "O",the dog started barking & growling and climbed on the bed! Thank God he did not bite me! The guy actually called me again to see me and i told him no more puppies allowed,he hung up on me!

I am going to sit & write a book one day...lol{A funny thing happened on the way to the bedroom} Originally Posted by DallasRain

yes i wanna hear more stories.......

I definitely wouldn't mind walking in you face down ass up!

I don't blame you for not waiting the dog to come back! lol
lol--I may write a book in the future!

Knotty-woohoooooo lol