hang Mike Pence

I'm sure most here know the "patriots" who crashed the capital were chanting "hang Mike Pence"
They also had a noose set up

What do you think about that?
I saw the video where they were calling for his head.
I'm sure most here know the "patriots" who crashed the capital were chanting "hang Mike Pence"
They also had a noose set up

What do you think about that? Originally Posted by keeponrisin
I'm glad that was the only time. I've ever heard it.
Unlike "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon" which is chanted at every BLM, and lefty (mostly peaceful) protests.
What do you think about that? I'll take a guess that you haven't give it much thought or dwelled on it.
many on the Far Far right belong in jail, just like many on the far far left.

mmmm food fight in the jail mess hall ????

mmmm food fight in the jail mess hall ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No not jail. Send both groups to same deserted isle. They can play the last man standing game and the winner can starve.
Quick question: If one participates with both the left and right wing, are they considered ambidextrous?

Asking for absolutely no one at all.
No not jail. Send both groups to same deserted isle. They can play the last man standing game and the winner can starve. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
mmmmm Cuba ????
Quick question: If one participates with the left and right wing, are they considered ambidextrous?

Asking for absolutely no one at all. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Anarchist ????
Quick question: If one participates with the left and right wing, are they considered ambidextrous?

Asking for absolutely no one at all. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

How about a person with an Antifa/Proud Boy split personality disorder. That would make an interesting movie script.
Anarchist ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
my post reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464Ux-B_5uY
its not working out yet

mmmm food fight in the jail mess hall ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This sums it up
The excuse you want us to believe, is blm raided the capitol and the right wingers just followed them to see whats going on ?

You dumb fucks literally trampled 4 of your own and a police officer in a stampede through a fenced area to storm the capitol... this was what they were referring to as fatalities due to medical distress.

Will someone in the R-Party please answer a simple question for me.... Yes or No, Do you all know that EVERYTHING Trump ever said before his election, after his election and until now, after losing the election has been nothing but lies... I mean the last I heard he mention 20,000+ facts wrong since running for president and that number has to be like a year old.... You all do know he has lied, used alternative facts for the last 5 years, Yes or No ?
The excuse you want us to believe, is blm raided the capitol and the right wingers just followed them to see whats going on ?

You dumb fucks literally trampled 4 of your own and a police officer in a stampede through a fenced area to storm the capitol... this was what they were referring to as fatalities due to medical distress.

Will someone in the R-Party please answer a simple question for me.... Yes or No, Do you all know that EVERYTHING Trump ever said before his election, after his election and until now, after losing the election has been nothing but lies... I mean the last I heard he mention 20,000+ facts wrong since running for president and that number has to be like a year old.... You all do know he has lied, used alternative facts for the last 5 years, Yes or No ? Originally Posted by bf0082
mmmm some DEM's and some GOP need to be in the same jail

As a GOP myself both parties suck Shhhhhh that how Trump got in. But not ending as well as RR

mmmm all, EVERYTHING. answer is NO

So now who would run for office if not part of the swamp mmm DEM OR GOP????
do remember Don was not wanted by GOP and was not GOP till ran
RR changes parties but also was not wanted by GOP

So is it true DEM party is better at brainwashing its members than GOP????
Members of the far right extremist party went above and beyond by sacrificing 4 of their own and a police ally to prove that their party, parties the hardest and can't be fucked with. Thats pretty extreme. Cant get much radical than that.
Members of the far right extremist party went above and beyond by sacrificing 4 of their own and a police ally to prove that their party, parties the hardest and can't be fucked with. Thats pretty extreme. Cant get much radical than that. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
just like the far left for mmmmm was it all year or just spring on??? darn I forget

burn Portland burn