MLB has spoken, and the world yawned... BUT!!

This is going to be awesome....

Without much forethought, and in an obviously woke moment, MLB pulled the All Star game from Atlanta.

The commissioner, Rob Manfred, politicized baseball over a law he couldn't have possibly examined. Just because the doddering president says the law is racist, it doesn't make the law racist. In fact, The Washington Post -- who endorsed him for president, gave him FOUR Pinocchio's for his Georgia comments.
Talk about a Divider in Chief -- this is right out of the Obama playbook!

The OTHER ramifications will be fun to watch!!!
You see -- Mr. Manfred is a member at Augusta National -- Will he be at the Master's this week?
Will he give up his personal membership at Augusta??
Is he going to relocate the Atlanta Braves to California?
Is he going to let stadiums sell Coca Cola? Or is Coke going to have to move it's headquarters....
What about Delta Air Lines? Are they going to have to move?

First error of the season goes to the commish....
Gonna be a fun week.....
None of that will happen. Probably just saw Georgia off from the mainland
There’s a need to fix the voting because no wide spread voting fraud occurred. The Republicans tried gerrymandering in past elections lost and have been trying to reduce democratic voter turn out for years and years.

Why change the laws if there’s no fraud?

In democratic hot spots polling places were closed by republican leadership in an attempt to get democratic voters to stay home, the result was minorities standing in lines for a whole day to vote in the few remaining places they could vote, even Ray Charles could see this racist attempt at curbing legal voters based on their political party.

But some white guy in another state questions how anyone could determine those actions to be racist?

That’s truly amazing
Why change the laws if there’s no fraud? Originally Posted by bf0082
You just earned four Pinocchio's sir. Ya can't really say there was none.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/13/r...-voting-texas/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/elliebu...cheme-n2576875

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/cali...t-applications
All of what you said is incorrect, and furthermore... no one cares....

But you are out of your lunatic mind if you think Rob Manfred is going to give up his membership at Augusta.....
It's gonna be epic the spin this gets....
If you are so UPSET Rob.... give up your own PERSONAL perks that come from Georgia.... NEVER gonna happen....

There’s a need to fix the voting because no wide spread voting fraud occurred. The Republicans tried gerrymandering in past elections lost and have been trying to reduce democratic voter turn out for years and years.

Why change the laws if there’s no fraud?

In democratic hot spots polling places were closed by republican leadership in an attempt to get democratic voters to stay home, the result was minorities standing in lines for a whole day to vote in the few remaining places they could vote, even Ray Charles could see this racist attempt at curbing legal voters based on their political party.

But some white guy in another state questions how anyone could determine those actions to be racist?

That’s truly amazing Originally Posted by bf0082
Truly, drop the racist bullshit, WHAT ARE THE DEMS AFRAID OF TO HAVE TO SHOW ID.
Thank You
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...aud/index.html Originally Posted by Missburger
You want us to believe hyper partisan CNN??
Was it on the Huomo and Huomo show?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.co...ent-trump/amp/ Originally Posted by Missburger
So there was fraud.
Time to stop being a nitwit and start stamping it out....
All of what you said is incorrect, and furthermore... no one cares....

But you are out of your lunatic mind if you think Rob Manfred is going to give up his membership at Augusta.....
It's gonna be epic the spin this gets....
If you are so UPSET Rob.... give up your own PERSONAL perks that come from Georgia.... NEVER gonna happen....

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I read your lame articles on voter fraud, and I laugh that you all can justify that trash as a reason to change laws when and if I were to present the same thing about gun violence and the need to change gun ownership laws, you would flip the fuck out.

The irony is amazing

The Corporations got the repubs by the balls and if the biggest corporations will make them change the laws under pressure, because the R’s are run by corporate America
You want us to believe hyper partisan CNN??
Was it on the Huomo and Huomo show?

So there was fraud.
Time to stop being a nitwit and start stamping it out.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Not proven in court
Conspiracy theories don’t count

Trump lost as I predicted you can Move to Switzerland I heard Trump trying to get citizenship there to avoid prison
On we go fat boy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox8.co...ent-trump/amp/ Originally Posted by Missburger
Thanks for adding another, it's still fraud, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...aud/index.html Originally Posted by Missburger
Interesting read, but doesn't negate the fraud in the other articles.
I read your lame articles on voter fraud, and I laugh that you all can justify that trash as a reason to change laws when and if I were to present the same thing about gun violence and the need to change gun ownership laws, you would flip the fuck out.

The irony is amazing

The Corporations got the repubs by the balls and if the biggest corporations will make them change the laws under pressure, because the R’s are run by corporate America Originally Posted by bf0082
The difference is that you claimed there was no fraud. I would never make the claim that there's no gun violence. I would argue why it's a bad Idea regardless.
The difference is that you claimed there was no fraud. I would never make the claim that there's no gun violence. I would argue why it's a bad Idea regardless. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
pretty sure i said wide-spread voter fraud, in simpler deplorable terms, lots of voter fraud.

CBS Texas article: According to Paxton, Rachel Rodriguez of San Antonio was “exposed in a Project Veritas video” ahead of the 2020 election regarding vote harvesting and acknowledged what she was doing was illegal.

middle townhall article: The charges stem from activity during the 2018 Democratic primary in Texas when Brown won his contest against former Longview City Councilwoman Kasha Williams by just five votes.

In the foxnews article: None of the fraudulent ballots in question were submitted in the general election, he added.

None of your sources mention successful fraud in the 2020 Election

200+ votes in which the 5 people caught are looking at many years in prison, for that much time in prison they should have just assassinated the political figure they didn't want to win.

When dealing with a voter turnout of 165,000,000 voters and you cite 2,000+ cases of illegal voting, that in terms of statistics isn't even a single deviation away from normal, being statistically irrelevant.

in 165,000,000 votes a lot would be a few hundred thousand, i think would be fair to say.