Another peaceful protest

Nearly 100 people arrested as Daunte Wright protests turn violent again in Minnesota

except for the liquor bottles, plywood, umbrellas..... and giggle.... weapons....
It's ok cause orange man doesn't tweet anymore

Well except in the heads of ole Mary and stewie
And most lefties
Be interesting if you took a typical Trump rally , usually 20 to 30 k plus people and do a peaceful parade through Minnesota s 100 to 500 peaceful protestors
Just rally through. It would scatter them easier than any police line
people break the laws and get arrested, murder is illegal and people do it, so they also rob banks with the knowledge its illegal...

Not sure the point of posting what people do, whoring is illegal and soliciting services too... im not sure you can sit in a glass house throwing stones.

wouldnt your post have some merit if the police let them back to the protest with a ticket or something, i dont get it, it makes no sense.

headline, guy commits crime and gets arrested... good job paulie.

wouldnt your post have some merit if the police let them back to the protest with a ticket or something, i dont get it, it makes no sense. Originally Posted by bf0082
Give 'em a ticket and let them do exactly what you gave them a ticket for doing in the first -place???

Did you say that out loud until you actually heard what you were suggesting???

How about give 'em a ticket and lock 'em up or send them home???

Unless Biden and cronies have legalized looting, arson and rioting....
I haven't checked the news today.....