URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd between Oak Knoll & McNeal
Activities: FBSM. NE, SE, D&TY, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super cute face and smile. small B's, beautiful full ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Captain did you know DT was busted in according to krimelab , not a joke I just found out
I was just trying to help , sorry if it offended anyone, this is very real
Originally Posted by roughrideratx

No arrests
Is it necessary for someone to be arrested to post a warning, my mistake
No, Im just adding a fact. Warn away! I mean, you said "bust", that's not a bust...but if were going to be conspiratorial, we can say an investigation without arrests might mean they made a deal...
The fact that everything is business as usual speaks volumes. Do you think it's possible that we could talk about the girl(s)? instead of conspiracy theories?

I was there again this morning to see Joey for the second time. It was all smiles and Joey was as cute as can be.

Has anyone else seen her? Curious if any of you had the same positive experience.
I believe you get the best service of anyone , it is strange you are upset over something that happened that might put others in danger, I will not post anything about DT in the future regarding police reports that happened under the name prostitution , according to you the report is false, I did not realize this. I believe roughrider varied the information but he could be wrong also
CNC don't like to talk about sharks at the beach. I get that man. I think my next adventure will be checking out Joey :-)
CNC don't like to talk about sharks at the beach. I get that man. I think my next adventure will be checking out Joey :-) Originally Posted by roughrideratx
Do your on research, two of us have given you information
At least it’s not Wilco.