Socio Poll #1: Hobbyist Education Level

Eccie is many things to as many members of the board. There are some very interesting individuals, both Providers and Hobbyists who contribute to the Threads and Reviews. My days of education may not be over, seriously considering a PhD in Management, but this Poll is intended purely for the purposes of curiosity.

This is one of a few polls that I have been mulling over in my spare time when not working or on Eccie.

Responders Handles will not be posted. As always, discretion is always most important.
You should add in your poll some college with no degree. By the way you can delete those other posts yourself without mod help. Look at your options on the threads you created.
I'm an edumacated muther fukker
I am quite suspect of the OP's education level as it took him three tries to get this done.
  • Seedy
  • 12-10-2011, 11:27 AM
I am quite suspect of the OP's education level as it took him three tries to get this done. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Me too, even a dumbass PSU grad like me, could have maybe figured that out. LMAO
  • Seedy
  • 12-10-2011, 11:30 AM
You should add in your poll some college with no degree. By the way you can delete those other posts yourself without mod help. Look at your options on the threads you created. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I think there should also be a catagory, for educated idiots, there's lots of them here abouts.....LMAO
Does having common sense require a college degree? LMMFAO!!
Guilty Pleasures:
Good suggestion on the "some College". I could have seriously gotten wrapped around the axle on considering all of the permutations to provide as a selection for the poll. For the sake of clarity (not that it is important), I would say that "some College" could be considered Associates / Trade....

The G.O.A.T.:
Trust me when I say that I was both laughing and cursing while trying to set up this poll. I even researched how to set up a Poll in addition to seeing what was considered acceptable to ask in a Poll. Despite working for a IT firm and defining the requirements for software configuration, I am a Luddite by nature and choice.

seedman55:
It is difficult for an educated idiot to select Educated Idiot, for they typically do not realize that they are educated idiots.

john353:
Common Sense Ain't So Common After All ~ Samuel Clemens
one D ten T error.....
  • Dad
  • 12-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Well, I don't have a "Master Degree"... Is an "Old Maturbator Certificate" count?
Does having common sense require a college degree? LMMFAO!! Originally Posted by john353
Nope...but having some form of common sense may motivate some people to get a college degree.

Then again, there are people with all the degrees on the planet who don't have much common sense.
They should do one on providers thats what would be interesting...
one D ten T error..... Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
With some possible PEBKAC.
They should do one on providers thats what would be interesting... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Pats her on the butt for the Post Of The Day!
Pats her on the butt for the Post Of The Day! Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Perhaps, she meant to say, "...that would be interesting too".