prolly a dumb question

i've been seeing alot of ads that say 'open minded' or 'very open minded' ... what does that mean? feel free to pm me if you dont wish to post it here ....
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Nothing at all is what it means.
Means they don't mind if you're fat, hairy, poorly endowed, ugly, balding, or any combination thereof.

At least that's what I've been told...
The more money you have the more open minded they become.
To me being opened minded: Is saying Im open to try new things, That Im not going to judge you for making a request no matter how different it may seems to me, even though I may decline that adventure, I may know of someones else whom would enjoy it.
it means they like bigg nuttz if your bring bigg moneyz
They'll put a finger in your butt while they blow you.
The man that likes me to stomp his nutz thinks its wierd that my other client puts on my panty hose and likes a toy, but that guy thinks a stilleto in the nutz is wierd...but im open lol

[B][/B]
i've been seeing alot of ads that say 'open minded' or 'very open minded' ... what does that mean? feel free to pm me if you dont wish to post it here .... Originally Posted by mrbiggnuttz
I thinck they are both fucking morons.......ijs.
Means they like country and western.
This thread is hillarious. Lol
I thinck they are both fucking morons.......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
How do you know who they are fucking?
She told us.....ijs.
Open minded to me.. means.. I'm willing to try it ONCE... like today.. I did a massage.. tied him to the table... hands and feet..blindfolded him at his request.. blew on his skin.. teased him.. wouldn't let him touch me.. total DOM.. verses me being normally a total sub... I loved it.. and will do it again. It was hot. I forced him to take it... teasing him relentlessly with my 36 ddd's in his face.. feeling me rubbing his legs between my legs..

It was totally his request.. and I was game. Yes, now I know I can do it. I was openminded enough to fulfill his request and learned something new in the process.

And yes, the occasional finger in ass during bbbj is nice as well. It wasn't until I was asked to do that.. that I discovered I like doing it as much as I like having it done.

Spanking has recently been added. You just have to be openminded enough to at least try something before you can say you don't like it. Try it once to see... try it again to confirm.. and if not for you.. then you can honestly say.. it's not on your menu.
I think it's usually just an advertising ploy. I have went with the "open minded" provider on more than one occasion that turned out to be alot of damn rules.