Back in My Hometown

I am finally back and made it safe, So what has been going on in Austin lately I can not wait to go tailgating for a UT game and ladies wanna go.
What area in Austin is best for you guys to see a lady, Not sure if things have changed since I was last in town, I see alot of new high rises are coming up from Riverside and I-35.
I am so happy to be home I missed my hometown can't wait to meet some of you ladies.

What area in Austin is best for you guys to see a lady, Not sure if things have changed since I was last in town, I see alot of new high rises are coming up from Riverside and I-35.
I am so happy to be home I missed my hometown can't wait to meet some of you ladies.
Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Depends on how many Benjamins you are willing to let go. Arboretum is still a good choice. Those high rises are high prices. Very high.

Crap, this all assuming you are looking at a residence. There are also a number of nice to overpriced places in the Oak Hill area. Haven't been out there lately, but I think that the N of 183 & just east of MoPac is hit-or-miss on quality.