VIRGIN TO TOYS • ——— ♥ ♥ ——— •

SEXXX TOYS
So... I just bought a dildo. Is it wierd that I'm 19 years old and have never played with a sex toy before? It's true. Well, anyone want to coach me thru my first time? And or introduce me to more toys.

ThreAd ! A really shameless one at that !
a threAd... may be, but she is the ONLY one to belly up to the bar and offered up a lower rate

you go girl!!
Not Really ! And it's the same spam as SA coed , + promotional pics .
a threAd is may be, but she is the ONLY one to belly up to the bar and offered up a lower rate

you go girl!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Thank You !
Not Really ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
\
who else posted a threAd in Coed and lowered their rate or offered more time??

I did not any but her..
Not Really ! And it's the same spam as SA coed . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Im barely learning how to work this website. I did post this for San Antonio but no one Pm me. I wouldnt call this Spam, Its 100% Real and I was hoping for some help and company.
a threAd... may be, but she is the ONLY one to belly up to the bar and offered up a lower rate

you go girl!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
So you've done research and know what she's bellying up to the bar ? "clean program".
No worries post what and where ever you want. I don't see you getting many takers with all the no's on your menu though. You might have better luck on bp where the client based isn't so informed on all the things you won't do. Here your competing with 95% of the ladies offering what you don't.
An ad is an ad..... Yes it has been stated that the Mods are to allow them and not take action against the person posting but I do believe I read St. Chris's instructions about it to be that members CAN post their distaste for them so long as they do not cross lines....

Here the poster is blatantly advertising for business and lowering prices due to a poor selection of undesirable choices..... She doesn't understand that guys are going to pay a bit more to get what they ant and that there is no shortage of what they want.....

Reading her reviews I'm not sure why guys spend money...

Guys wanting that kind of service with those limitations could saran wrap a $20 street walker and achieve the same results and save $130.....

It's a typical BackPage kind of ad from a gal that probably does better on BackPage where competition is less and her looks give her an edge.....

More people including some of the ladies should really take the opportunity in some of these ThreADs to voice their displeasure.....

It is a community board and the community can chart the course.....

I think more people should use threADs like this for the opportunity they really present for members to "take the AD apart" and comment on it in a manner we really have no opportunity to do in the AD sections.....

Discuss her attitude.... her services... her pricing..... her reviews.... .... Compare her lack of services to other girls close in price that offer what is wanted and have solid credentials......

Hell I think a threAD like this BEGS for some other lady to drop a post in here offering a Better BJ with CIM NQNS for the same or a lower price..... Hell Vikki Lynn needs the business and had a better review history and less issues surrounding her and she has taken FS off her menu!

Come on ladies... When you see an AD like this drop into the threAD and give the gal a run for her money..... Show her what a REAL threAD should look like!
I'm thinking Abs will be around in the AM hours for a good chuckle !