jaywalker's "friend" in ww

So Im sure we all saw this post in the ww. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=757780
I texted and called this lady and she happened to be at a hotel where a.couple of my friends are staying so since I.was already there I asked if I could come meet her. She gives me room number and well, the pic looks like a young lady, this lady that opened the door although blonde was not that young. Also room was a mess. I asked to use bathroom and well there was a mirror in sink with a couple of straws, hmmm in the toilet was a tiny little baggie, hmmm, I quickly got out and just said laters. This is an information board and I do appreciate when a member says I have a friend and here is her number, but when that lady is doing questionable things and could put you in a unsafe situation I wonder why would a member recommend her. Fuck that, its cool if that is the friends u keep but a little warning would be good before recommending someone and having a member walk into an unsafe situation. She also said the room was a mess because she was watching some kids, then she said they were teenagers...
WOW! Totally uncool on so many levels.... SMH....
Nice recon MM. I think ill get some popcorn and enjoy the rest of this show.
Well said MM.. I agree 100%...Nothing more to add, well spoken
WOW is right! I really can't speculate on your motives, but I hope it's simply some sort of mistake on your part, because it seems quite impossible that we are talking about the same person.

First of all, I didn't "recommend" her. I introduced her because she wasn't able to do so herself. I offered what little information I was aware of and did not speculate.

I checked her into that room for a reason that i care not to discuss. when i left, the room was as it was when I checked her in, save her cigarette smoke and unmade bed. What happened there after that, I can't say and wouldn't speculate.

During the short time that I spent with her, I never saw any evidence suggesting the use or abuse of anything prescribed or otherwise.

The photo that I posted, I took moments before I introduced her in WW. I've attached another that I took but did not post. Similar but notice the differences. To suggest that the poor quality photo I posted is not the person that you met says that you didn't meet the same person that I did. That photo was only minutes old.

Kids? Assumptions on your part or can you substantiate that? I can substantiate why this is virtually impossible.

If you'd like to clear this up, please:

Say how many words comprised the hotel name?

Was there anything unique about her voice and if so, what?

What floor was the room on?

You mentioned being in the bathroom. Was it entered to the left or right of the main room?

Please answer these questions. I can actually prove the answers.

image.jpg

Jay, I am a newbie. You have 618 posts, been around since 2010. I respect what people say on this board. If you post for a woman, in my mind you are recommending her. It is the same as a review. In my mind a review is not to show off (although it is always fun to read) It is to know what situation I will be getting myself into. Thus putting me in danger if you don’t know her well enough to recommend. I think it was simply a bad judgment call.
Jay, I am a newbie. You have 618 posts, been around since 2010. I respect what people say on this board. If you post for a woman, in my mind you are recommending her. It is the same as a review. In my mind a review is not to show off (although it is always fun to read) It is to know what situation I will be getting myself into. Thus putting me in danger if you don’t know her well enough to recommend. I think it was simply a bad judgment call. Originally Posted by travis13131
I spent more than an hour with her. I did not have a session with her so I didn't review her. I let folks here know what I knew and nothing more. I did not suggest that she would or wouldn't put anyone in danger, nor would I suggest that any woman I paid, spent an hour with and left would be safe for others.

Bad call? Perhaps. I had my reasons for trying to assist her with an introduction but please don't speculate as to what those reasons were.

I do appreciate your opinion and it would seem wise advice to simply keep what I find to myself.
I text her a few times. Then she called begging me to pay for her room. Or come pick her up. She was freaking out. Please pay for my room . Or i'm going to jail. I told her. This drama I don't need. Click. She did send some very tempting photos. Not real sure if they where her. I trust Jay. And still do. He can't help what these chicks do. When there alone.
I spent more than an hour with her. I did not have a session with her so I didn't review her. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
Sounds like Space called it right in the linked thread that he closed.

Where did the term pimp originate anyway?

Perhaps. I had my reasons for trying to assist her with an introduction but please don't speculate as to what those reasons were. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
Again it appears Space called it right in the linked thread.

A pimping we shall go, A pimping we shall go, Hi HOE ......
I'm trying to look at this with an open mind but there's something way off here. Me thinks someone protesteth too much...............

One can only speculate about the reasoning for introducing a lady in the ww but none of the conclusions are good...........or valid..........or smart........unless there is more to the relationship........
If she is watching "some teenagers" I wonder if they are all part of a big pimp "family"
I text her a few times. Then she called begging me to pay for her room. Or come pick her up. She was freaking out. Please pay for my room . Or i'm going to jail. I told her. This drama I don't need. Click. She did send some very tempting photos. Not real sure if they where her. I trust Jay. And still do. He can't help what these chicks do. When there alone Originally Posted by cheater
Thanks for sharing your first hand knowledge Cheater. Others should take note of your experience and seriously consider them.

Sounds like Space called it right in the linked thread that he closed.

Using the term "sounds like" demonstrates that you are unsure, or that you don't really know for sure the validity of your statement. Space and I have already debated the term that he used, and how he used them. Debating these points with you would be a far less thought provoking excersise.

Where did the term pimp originate anyway?

Most etymology experts would agree that the origin of the word 'pimp' is unknown. The word first appeared in English in 1607 in a Thomas middleton Book entitled 'Your Five Gallants'. It's believed to have stemmed from the French infinitive 'pimper' meaning to dress up elegantly and from the present participle 'pimpant' meaning alluring in dress.

Again it appears Space called it right in the linked thread.

A pimping we shall go, A pimping we shall go, Hi HOE ...... Originally Posted by Codybeast
I'm trying to look at this with an open mind but there's something way off here. Me thinks someone protesteth too much...............

One can only speculate about the reasoning for introducing a lady in the ww but none of the conclusions are good...........or valid..........or smart........unless there is more to the relationship........ Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Speculation can be risky, though given your lack of any direct knowledge, I would have to agree with you about the fact that you can "only speculate.
Why not just vouch for her to be verified ? Bad Pimp ! I could have got her verified in 10 hrs .
Don't give them any ideas.... let them use their own diluted brain cell (singular).
Why not just vouch for her to be verified ? Bad Pimp ! I could have got her verified in 10 hrs . Originally Posted by rockerrick
I've never vouched for anyone. Vouch = recommendation. I just try to provide what facts and personal interactions that I've experienced.

You could have had her verified in 10 hours huh? Hmmm. So who are the real pimps around here?

I'm actually shocked at the amount of attention given to a single few sentence post introducing a girl who wanted to take call. A lot of folks are quite protective of this little territory and they're regular girls.

The Martian has certainly added fuel to the fire, but so far he has failed to substantiate any of it.

Things that make you go Hmmmm?