Ladies when verifying someone

Ok I'm not one to complain about this because well when a provider responds its a miracle.

One thing I try to do when someone reaches out to me for screening is give a little detail about likes and dislikes, if the gentleman "pops" quickly, if he likes to shower before hand.That way it helps that lady and guy enjoy themselves. I know personally it helps me prepare for what's about to happen not to mention calms my nerves a little more.

I have only found a few other ladies to do this (meaning 3).

So maybe if we all pitch in as a community amongst providers and give a little more detail where its needed we might find our time being spent with these guys more enjoyable. We surely will get a positive feed back and we can start enjoying the hobby once again.

Ok off my soap box ♥

I really wish we had an option to review a guy to help with the screening process. So we can go back and check them out without waiting for a provider respond
why not just ask the guy his likes and dislikes?
I would think a general consensus would be

1. TCB: try not to push back appointments and or waste time if you have to cancel then just cancel. making up lame excuses only hurts you in the long run. dont need to know the exact truth but your grandmother can only die once...

2.have a clean incall with clean towels, nothing worse than walking into the bathroom only to dry my hand on my pants and buy body wash, I am not using a bar of soap that god knows where its been.

3. do not wear to much perfume, I am single so no big deal but for the married guys I know they have more risk.

4. I dont need candles or music or any of that, its nice but not mandatory, just a simple comfortable room is good enough

5. have bottled water on hand. its very cheap and goes along way

6. give me clear and concise directions to your incall one famous Provider everyone loves but I did not due to her simply saying Apt 323 well the complex buildings were not labeled so there I was walking around for 10 minutes I was a bit pissed by the time I found it..

those are my likes and dislikes
I agree Daddysgirl, I to have a habit though f just saying hes good clean and is a gent, but def would be nicer to hear he doesnt like this or this, and @ Austinfunandfit some guys are to shy to tell you what they like or they assume we already know, I see alot of newbies and alot of them are already scared, there also very shy, usually they warm up to me though once I get started lol but reviews on guys would be perfect, that would tell everything.
Very true its getting very hot so I have began buying bottles of water for the gents, I dont need anyone having a heat stroke with me But some providers dont give exact addy right away cause they want to see when you drive up if they dont know you and make sure nothing is fishy going on with any other cars are with you parking down street or something, thats just one example but I know unless I have seen you before I dont feel comfertable just trusting right away, for the providers that provide out of there homes we want to make sure theres no danger involved, as I am sure the gents do too.
I would think a general consensus would be

1. TCB: try not to push back appointments and or waste time if you have to cancel then just cancel. making up lame excuses only hurts you in the long run. dont need to know the exact truth but your grandmother can only die once...

2.have a clean incall with clean towels, nothing worse than walking into the bathroom only to dry my hand on my pants and buy body wash, I am not using a bar of soap that god knows where its been.

3. do not wear to much perfume, I am single so no big deal but for the married guys I know they have more risk.

4. I dont need candles or music or any of that, its nice but not mandatory, just a simple comfortable room is good enough

5. have bottled water on hand. its very cheap and goes along way

6. give me clear and concise directions to your incall one famous Provider everyone loves but I did not due to her simply saying Apt 323 well the complex buildings were not labeled so there I was walking around for 10 minutes I was a bit pissed by the time I found it..

those are my likes and dislikes Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Goof ball these are all a given what I meant as far as likes/dislikes would be geared more toward the bedroom.
Very true its getting very hot so I have began buying bottles of water for the gents, I dont need anyone having a heat stroke with me But some providers dont give exact addy right away cause they want to see when you drive up if they dont know you and make sure nothing is fishy going on with any other cars are with you parking down street or something, thats just one example but I know unless I have seen you before I dont feel comfertable just trusting right away, for the providers that provide out of there homes we want to make sure theres no danger involved, as I am sure the gents do too. Originally Posted by shayla84
she never saw me drive up because, I had no idea where to park nor did I park any where near her building.. plus I was verified by her roommate who I had known for years.. and it was not her home, only a shared incall with a long time Provider I was a regular with...
Goof ball these are all a given what I meant as far as likes/dislikes would be geared more toward the bedroom. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
sorry to waste your time,, you may think its a given but a majority DO NOT know this plus this will make for a better session ... I have read 100's of reviews where these were the top complaints,.

remind me never to reply to one of your threads...

and many of us do not discuss things over the phone nor in writing I prefer in person to spell out my likes and dislikes..
Wow that was a long time ago lol, well I havent lived with that person in a long time, since I have been away I have blossomed into my own lol as for the others who know whats being talked about with other provider can vouch for that and have given me great props for getting away and doing so great on my own. It does wonders when your able to get all your calls and all and not being lied too constantly. But thats a different situation.
my post is NOT in any way in regards to you Shayla.. this happened to me over 4 years ago..
Oh sweetie I know, no problems I knew you were talking in general, I was just commenting on the qoute of me sweets and letting you and others know I have my own home now and dont have any one thats booking my appts, I have been doing all my own for a while now sweets, and would perfer to not be known to have been associate with that provider. If want to know more you can obviously pm me but I am on my own now and more fun then ever, lol back then I was timid and scary lol now I am aggressive and totally have fun with it lol
why not just ask the guy his likes and dislikes? Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
My guess is due to security issues.... But at least one could ask when meeting in person and after the first kiss (LE apparently won't kiss, so I hear).

I for one have no issue letting a Lady know my expectations and likes/dislikes, but she needs to be comfortable enough with me or whoever to ask.
1. TCB: try not to push back appointments and or waste time if you have to cancel then just cancel. making up lame excuses only hurts you in the long run. dont need to know the exact truth but your grandmother can only die once..... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
LMAO!! I love it!!
*snicker* I know where this thread came from *snicker* ;-)

But yes, obviously a GREAT idea from our side of the fence too. This is especially true when meeting someone for the first time where you haven't built up an report yet.

DG,
Next time....you + me + Katie + lasagne + sybian = mega win!

(the best thing about that is you and me are laughing our asses off right now and NO ONE else even understands how that's funny) :-P
I really wish we had an option to review a guy to help with the screening process. So we can go back and check them out without waiting for a provider respond Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
You need to create CECIE