Which city has the sexiest providers.

Just curious which city has the hottest providers?
Chickasha, Represent! Whoot! Whoot!

Oh wait a minute...I'm the only one in Chickasha....
It must be like the grass on the other side of the fence...it seems like the city with the best is always a city I am not in at the moment.
Memphis Tennessee.
Talk about a loaded question On a different front, I can tell you the cities that don't have the hottest providers-- Cincinnati and Panama City Beach. For the life of me, it was like trying to pull teeth to find a hot provider in Cincy-- never really had any luck. Sure, the girl I ended up seeing was attractive, but good heavens it was hard to find her. As for Panama City Beach, there may be a few local providers but none are really hot. That area has to rely on touring providers or providers from nearby cities.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-19-2010, 01:01 AM
I often wonder what my hobby experience would be if I were from Miami , Atlanta , Dallas , Las Vegas.... etc....

New Orleans has always treated me very well.... but I think it's only because of my comfort level there....

Giz
that varies and hard to answer...each person finds a different quality "hot"...
Hottest providers--New York, LA, Las Vegas, Miami--where the money is, Dallas is in the conversation, for sure

Best providers--Dallas, hands down, taking into account overall hotness and value--the other cities may have good looking providers, too, but they are all overpriced in those markets
I actually believe that any and/or all major cities have great providers!
I don't feel that looks dictates the service one provides but the service the provider
provides that actually dictates a great provider....
As for pricing, I feel that providers charge what they feel they are worth and what the
services offered are worth.
I can vouch for Miami for sure but I would like to visit Dallas someday to do an in person comparison.
Your city and mine are tied for that honor.

[Note: As impressive a 'kiss-up," "I don't want to p**s anyone off" answer as you are likely to find.]
I would say Dallas. The grass always looks greener on the other side.
ROCHESTER, NEW YORK found in Upstate New York. We may be small but we are hot,even in the snow(and it did snow today). High number of great providers per hobbyist. Buffalo and Canada not a far drive.
Factoring the pleasure/value quotient, I vote Dallas. Given the condition of the cowboys this season, they need it too!
that varies and hard to answer...each person finds a different quality "hot"... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Might have to visit sometime.