WTF??

Okay so I just looked at one of my posts and it said I have an eccie review...so I clicked it and it was a review of a Valerie from Dallas, but it's not my review! I just read it, I have never been to Dallas, advertised on BP, and that is not my phone number! So whoever linked that review to my account, would you be so kind as to remove it!?? You've linked it to the wrong Val....Thanks..
PM your Mod in your area. He can help straighten it out.

The guy Mods are having to assign 1000's of reviews and I am sure there will be mistakes so just be patience and if you find something wrong, PM your local guy(s).

Smooch!

Lea
  • Mokoa
  • 11-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Report the review in question by using the icon located with the post. Reporting the review this way will let the Moderators in your area know about it soonest and then they can address it.
I did, and got it sorted...

Sorry for ranting!...Thank you all
Report the review in question by using the icon located with the post. Reporting the review this way will let the Moderators in your area know about it soonest and then they can address it. Originally Posted by Mokoa
You know.. I knew that, Mokoa... don't know why I didn't say that!

Just goofy and tired!!

Smooch!

Lea
  • Mokoa
  • 11-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Smooch to you too, baby.

Valerie, glad to read that you were able to resolve your issue.
Valerie,
I left you a review from your visit to Huntsville, AL in early November. I noticed it isn't linked to your profile yet- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129687
Valerie,
I left you a review from your visit to Huntsville, AL in early November. I noticed it isn't linked to your profile yet- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129687 Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Hey Love!...Anyone know how to link this?
Valerie,
I left you a review from your visit to Huntsville, AL in early November. I noticed it isn't linked to your profile yet- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129687 Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Hey Love!...Anyone know how to link this? Originally Posted by Valerie
Sorry to do the drive-by mod thing. I reassigned this one, it was originally assigned to the handle ValerieInternational. That also appears to be you as well, judging from your email address; do you have multiple handles here? If you have other reviews here none of them are assigned to either of these handles. Links to those reviews are required to get them assigned correctly. Pipefitters review is now showing under your avatar.
Sorry to do the drive-by mod thing. I reassigned this one, it was originally assigned to the handle ValerieInternational. That also appears to be you as well, judging from your email address; do you have multiple handles here? If you have other reviews here none of them are assigned to either of these handles. Links to those reviews are required to get them assigned correctly. Pipefitters review is now showing under your avatar. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hey...Yes Valerieinternational is one of my aliases so to speak, its what I go by, website and email address, I just wanted to keep my username simple on this forum...not sure if there are any other reviews on this site of me, they could also be under Valerie_International?...Thank you for linking it!