Reviews that are not mine!!!!!

I am not trying to get on here or complain or anything.. But I am getting a little tired of other peoples reviews being put under my reviews.. I had problems in the past about having another girls review on my page that wasn't my review.. It really messed up my business.. I had a lot of people pass me up because of that review.. Don't get my wrong these reviews are not bad reviews but they should of never been put on my reviews.. I have never had any of those numbers in my life.. I am from Dallas an I have always had a Dallas number.. I guess what I am trying to say is please disregard those reviews because they are not my reviews.. I am sorry that I have to post another thread but.. This is the second time this has done happened to me.. The first one was a bad review.. Now these reviews are good but they are not mine.. So what does a girl have to do to make sure that she doesn't get other peoples reviews? Do I need to change my name or something? I mean I don't know what else to do..
Contact the local mod in that area who approved it. He is the only one who can fix it.

This sometimes happens to hobbyist in our review counts as well.....as some ladies have similar spelled names here.
Even betters is to use the RTM button. That automatically goes to the Mods and it provides a trail for them too.

Right now thousands of reviews are being posted to provider accounts to take advantage of a new feature, the My Review link. The Mods involved are trying thier best in this reassigning process but mistakes are going to be made.

All providers should check their reviews and use the RTM button to report a mistake in assigning a review to you that is not yours.

Smooch!

Lea
I didn't see any reviews on you at all. Your showcase shows none
click on "My ECCIE Reviews" under her avatar.

Smooch!

Lea