NCNS - Ghosted by vixenxoxo21

Just wanted to share a recent NCNS experience as I still have not received a response... I've been trying to meet up with the elusive vixenxoxo21 for a while - I've been screened, etc. and previously texted with her during times of availability posted by her, but our schedules have never matched up. Long story short, she reaches out to me via text on Monday 7/29 morning around 10am telling me she's available that day. I get VERY excited and schedule a 2hr visit, she provides a couple times and I choose the one in the early evening that works for both of us. SHE tells me she will text me the address 30min prior to visit (I already know the general area since I've seen one of her friends) and believe everything is set. Exchange pleasantries in anticipation of Monday fun day..... 30min prior to appointment - no text. I wait 5 mins then text her as a reminder... nothing.... wait 10 mins and send another text.... nothing. Appointment time arrives, send another text..... nothing. Logged in to account to check for PM's..... nothing. I still have not received any response from her so thought it was fair to warn others not to be disappointed if they schedule with her as well, given the high demand.... She has since posted availability on OH2 and even logged in here, but I have not received any text or PMs to find out why she bailed. I understand life happens, but a simple text or PM to cancel goes a long way, especially since SHE reached out to me in the first place.
I understand your frustration but just move on. I’m gonna guess there’s enough of us who’ve had the pleasure of meeting her (several times) and know this is a one-off for her and this won’t, as it shouldn’t, tarnish her reputation as one of SA’s finest ladies.
Any NCNS blows and we all say that in most cases they are inexcusable, but they happen and depending on the circumstances they are at least discourteous.

Sure there are at times valid reasons like RW emergencies, or real mishaps like oversleeping, sometimes it is a client turning an engagement before yours into something longer, sometimes you’re just bumped by a better offer or a regular, sometimes a wrong vibe just might be felt.

While I know and enjoy Vixen I am definitely not making any excuses for anyone, but I will say that this week I finally met with a provider that stood me up not once, but twice NCNS style and I am definitely glad we finally connected.
She done it to me twice in one day , waiting out front for gate code till maint ask can they help me find something. Like wk said it dont do any harm to ladies to complain about it. It just gets her name out more when others forgot there time with her see her name again and she dont have to post that week they blow her phone up .lol her old double partner gave me the low down about what what's important to her . Could be a blessing for u.
Happened to me, also. A shame because it's apparently memorable if you get to see her. But I found a fantastic substitute.
Vixen is a busy lady and a real sweetheart. Be patient she’s worth the wait.
UPDATE: Vixen reached out to me via text today and apologized/explained what happened. I am good with that and I will be seeing her soon.....
UPDATE: Vixen reached out to me via text today and apologized/explained what happened. I am good with that and I will be seeing her soon..... Originally Posted by G@tek33p3r
Happy to hear that! Do give her another shot, you won’t be disappointed!
Yes, we all love a Happy Ending!
I’m glad it worked out. But we all know someone on here ISNT gonna get that explanation or apology. . Lol.

Karma does actually come back around.

Vixen - it is always appreciated with a nice explanation!
Good Job!
scheduled with her at 7:30 in the morning for a 2 pm meeting. hit her up at 1pm and again at 1:30pm. I still have never heard anything from her. and I understand girls are busy, but how long does it take to text: sorry started feeling sick, sorry I missed our appointment today. I would much rather a provider cancel moments before an appointment than just ghosting me. it's such a difficult situation, will she call in the next 10 to 15 minutes? or do i start looking for another appointment or just loose the entire day I had available to hobby.
She has no gate to her place.
Typical.