Screenings

I have had a few people contact me and when I ask about references its crickets. This puts the number on my dns list. I understand timing but as for the most part with out reputable references it's not going to happen. Screenings keeps us all safe. I'm sorry I am not sorry about being tight on the screening process.
Have had the same things happen with me lately. I don't bend my rules when it comes to my own safety. Or they give me refs who take days to respond if they respond at all. No response means no appointment until your refs come through. Sorry but not sorry
but how can you get references if everyone asks for them? P411 doesn't take new clients either...
but how can you get references if everyone asks for them? P411 doesn't take new clients either... Originally Posted by arkman34

Oh yes they do now. I just became a member, thanks to Chloe Belle who I just saw last week and was amazing and was nice enough to tell me about P411.

All you need is a provider (on P411) you have seen to send you an invite. Once you click on the invite you will need at least one more provider that you have seen (also on P411) to give you an okay.
but how can you get references if everyone asks for them? P411 doesn't take new clients either... Originally Posted by arkman34
Arkansas does have newbie-friendly providers. You just have to seek them out. Or you could start out on skip the games. I really don't recommend doing that to be honest, however if it were me I would go to request an ISO and ask if there are any newbie-friendly providers near you first.
Or you could start out on skip the games. I really don't recommend doing that to be honest. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

I wouldn't even mention STG because it is all games. Yes there are a few that are legit and are also on ECCIE, but that is way too much trouble. Just read the weekly/weekend updates and look for the "Newbie Friendly" in the update. Just be prepared to give them a ID and other information for their safety.

I would stay clear of Trinity, she needs 2 refs. Now that I am bonafide, she is on my radar. I do love a redhead
I wouldn't even mention STG because it is all games. Yes there are a few that are legit and are also on ECCIE, but that is way too much trouble. Just read the weekly/weekend updates and look for the "Newbie Friendly" in the update. Just be prepared to give them a ID and other information for their safety.

I would stay clear of Trinity, she needs 2 refs. Now that I am bonafide, she is on my radar. I do love a redhead Originally Posted by Exchequer
Lol, it's true I do require 2 refs. However I make exceptions if a certain provider is used as a ref bc she and I are thick as thieves.

So... are you saying I'm on your "To Do List?"
  • Zebco
  • 05-05-2019, 11:06 AM
I agree hobbyist should have references ready. Or if the provider will let them do alternate screening methods give them any and all information they require for their own protection and safety.
I agree hobbyist should have references ready. Or if the provider will let them do alternate screening methods give them any and all information they require for their own protection and safety. Originally Posted by Zebco
Screening is not only for us. Clients should do the same when considering a provider. Check her reviews etc. I have received refs for providers with little to no history and when checking the reviewers to see if they have seen more reputable ladies it's the same thing. For me that's a no go. To risky. Screening is what keeps us all safe. Not just who you are planning to see. If a handle falls into the wrong hands due to carelessness its puts more of us at risk then just the one or two involved.
Screening is not only for us. Clients should do the same when considering a provider. Check her reviews etc. I have received refs for providers with little to no history and when checking the reviewers to see if they have seen more reputable ladies it's the same thing. For me that's a no go. To risky. Screening is what keeps us all safe. Not just who you are planning to see. If a handle falls into the wrong hands due to carelessness its puts more of us at risk then just the one or two involved. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
+1
Screening is not only for us. Clients should do the same when considering a provider. Check her reviews etc. I have received refs for providers with little to no history and when checking the reviewers to see if they have seen more reputable ladies it's the same thing. For me that's a no go. To risky. Screening is what keeps us all safe. Not just who you are planning to see. If a handle falls into the wrong hands due to carelessness its puts more of us at risk then just the one or two involved. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

+2 she knows her shit
+2 she knows her shit Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
😘
I have seen her a couple timex an it has been best time i have had in a long time i didnt think i was every goin to pass an one day she called an said ut was my lucky day an it was
I have seen her a couple timex an it has been best time i have had in a long time i didnt think i was every goin to pass an one day she called an said ut was my lucky day an it was Originally Posted by hender0988
I never stop trying to get the ref check done. It may take a while depending on the girls. But once I get it I make contact immediately.
Wow. I screen period
No need to explain it is just that. People that have something to lose appreciate it