LET ME ME MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR

I received a PM stating I have a reputation for being "Racist."

First of all I have no idea where the idea came from being that I have reviews from AA hobbyist already.

Second of all I don't have a racist bone in my body and any single member on this board who has ever met me can tell you that. I am one of the most realest and down to earth providers you will ever meet in your life.

Said client claims I have a reputation for being racist. I don't see how when all my children are mixed ( with the same father ) but hey that's really none of your business.
But you know since I'm such a racist I thought I would just throw that out there.

Truth be told said hobbyist offered me an overnight for barely over my regular rate. I declined bc that's not my overnight rate and I don't do overnight appointments on a first date. I woke up this morning to 2 PMS one asking if I see AA clients the other claiming I'm racist and that doing this appointment with him would bring me more money. So why can't we just do the hour?? Why should I break my rate by over a grand just to see you bc I wouldn't do it for someone else. Seems to me he was trying to use the racist card to get his way. But that's just my option and
I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT AT ALL
I can 100 percent promise Ms. Kane is nothing close to a racist. We have shared pics of our kids during holidays, school pics, recently Easter pics. She has a mixed family so there is no racism. Trinity I wouldn’t loose sleep over any statement made about you in a PM. Take the high road and don’t worry about it!
I can 100 percent promise Ms. Kane is nothing close to a racist. We have shared pics of our kids during holidays, school pics, recently Easter pics. She has a mixed family so there is no racism. Trinity I wouldn’t loose sleep over any statement made about you in a PM. Take the high road and don’t worry about it! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
I'm more pissed off then anything. Like how dare he insinuate such a thing about me. And then to tell me it's been the talk in the private areas as well which I highly doubt and seriously hope not. Geez
I wouldn't worry about it! I would say Fuck off and have a good day!
Sorry some asshole upset you. I really don’t know or care if you’re racist. You ARE one of the best in the business and I can’t wait to see you again!
Just another number to add to the Fuck You You’re Fired list. You are clearly not a racist and do not suffer fools.
I wouldn't worry about it! I would say Fuck off and have a good day! Originally Posted by Baconman
Normally I wouldn't care. But this upset me so much to think and wonder if people really think that about me.
Sorry some asshole upset you. I really don’t know or care if you’re racist. You ARE one of the best in the business and I can’t wait to see you again! Originally Posted by Jacknimble
Thanks babe. That means so much to me. I don't know why I let it hurt my feelings but the thought of people talking about me being racist back channel or in private areas really bothers me bc I am not now nor have I ever been that way my entire life.
Just another number to add to the Fuck You You’re Fired list. You are clearly not a racist and do not suffer fools. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
This is so true. Now to remember which number on the FYYF list that would be. Lol best thread I have ever posted in my life. I wish it were still a sticky
Oh hell no..
Youre sure not.
Oh hell no..
Youre sure not. Originally Posted by Tx Guy
Exactly!! On another note... where u been sir??
Exactly!! On another note... where u been sir?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
called about a week ago....guess you were working...ill be back.
Exactly!! On another note... where u been sir?? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
called about a week ago....guess you were working...ill be back. Originally Posted by Tx Guy
Well shoot. PM me your number. I lost alot of contacts somehow and I also changed my hobby number. Long story.
This is the typical mentality in today's world. You either do/say/act/promote/defend the things I tell you to or you're a racist/xenophobic/Islamophobic/racist/meniacal/frigid/lunatic/asshole.

How dare you not do something because someone thinks that you should do it because it benefits them!!

DAS
This is the typical mentality in today's world. You either do/say/act/promote/defend the things I tell you to or you're a racist/xenophobic/Islamophobic/racist/meniacal/frigid/lunatic/asshole.

How dare you not do something because someone thinks that you should do it because it benefits them!!

DAS Originally Posted by Das Ficker
And that is exactly what it boils down to. I had no idea until this morning that he was African-American. Not that it would have mattered to me at all. Fact of the matter is he tried to lowball me into an overnight date then accuse me of being racist. I'm more insulted than anything
Sorry you had to deal with this bullshit Trinity. I wouldn’t even give it a second thought. Anyone who knows you on here knows the truth. You’re the furthest thing from being a racist.