Provider: Charlotte
Phone: n/a
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://www.mocospace.com/wk/profile-...?user=71574312
City: FTW
State: Texas
Address: Seminary
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ,CFS, Mish, CG, gummie, COB. BBFS was offered!
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: $60
Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: B cups perky nips, Short nice lil ass, easy on the eyes. She looks just like her pictures. She has a cat that lives there plenty of hair floating around.
Recommendation: Yes
I'll have to see if her butt hole is up for rent.
I'll have to see if her butt hole is up for rent. Originally Posted by catbanger
I maybe i didn't bother asking
I've talked to her before, when I pull up the neighborhood I think "nah," what was your impression?
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2016, 04:32 PM
I've talked to her before, when I pull up the neighborhood I think "nah," what was your impression? Originally Posted by TexasToyTester
What's it like?
I've talked to her before, when I pull up the neighborhood I think "nah," what was your impression? Originally Posted by TexasToyTester
Its Mocco. I doubt you're going to find a chick in Southlake.
I gotta get on moco
That's the perfect neighborhood! You park right in front of her door.
I'll have to see if her butt hole is up for rent. Originally Posted by catbanger

It is... I've poked it twice.... She'll let you bb if you want... I'd advise against it but she let me sodomize her for 15 min for only $60.... She doesn't like anal but will grit her teeth and take it til done and I WAS NOT gentle with her either!! Lmao
It is... I've poked it twice.... She'll let you bb if you want... I'd advise against it but she let me sodomize her for 15 min for only $60.... She doesn't like anal but will grit her teeth and take it til done and I WAS NOT gentle with her either!! Lmao Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01
Those teeth will come out!
Any chance of a phone number?
The link does not work. post her full moco name so I can search that way please!!!!
The link does not work. post her full moco name so I can search that way please!!!! Originally Posted by bigtonydallas
Search dontknowdoya
First of all the link wants me to open a JSP file which is a java server page link. My network does not allow that as many viruses start this way. If you cant provide her full name then so be it.
First of all the link wants me to open a JSP file which is a java server page link. My network does not allow that as many viruses start this way. If you cant provide her full name then so be it. Originally Posted by bigtonydallas
Ha.....if that was in reply to my post than I wasn't being a jerk or trying to be funny. Her handle is "dontknowdoya" .