The headline says it all...

Children's bodies are being washed up on the banks of the Rio Grande and this little fact is being glossed over by the Schmuck in the White House.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...of-rio-grande/
Children's bodies are being washed up on the banks of the Rio Grande and this little fact is being glossed over by the Schmuck in the White House.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...of-rio-grande/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The last I heard, Boehner was not planning to bring up immigration legislation this year. Be sure and let us know when the President fails to act on "this little fact" once it has been put on his desk.

After Congress finally passes immigration legislation, of course!
Maybe if we actually enforced laws on the books, people wouldn't try to enter this country illegally. Just a thought.
They are, deporting the adults, and caring for the children like the law states.
  • Old-T
  • 07-14-2014, 11:03 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...of-rio-grande/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, no. The headline says that once again human suffering is fair game for political posturing. The actions of the president and the House say they both but true immigration reform much farther down the priority list than "winning".
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Maybe if we actually enforced laws on the books, people wouldn't try to enter this country illegally. Just a thought. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What kind of Libertarian are you again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberta...on_immigration

The current Libertarian Party (US) Platform states that Libertarians are prepared to welcome refugees, and the LP works against discriminatory policies. In addition it states that a free market requires the free movement of both capital and labor across borders. The platform does allow for control over the entry of people who pose a credible threat to security, health, or property. [1]
Older Libertarian Party (US) Platform stances were more pro-open borders. The 2004 Platform called for "the elimination of all restrictions on immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty for all people who have entered the country illegally". [2] Due to fears from the 2001 Terrorist attack, this was changed to permit some immigration controls.
Obama wants nothing less than "comphrehensive" immigration reform which means amnesty in liberal speak. Of course, what is going on at the border is NOT immigration, it is an invasion. What jobs are these children going to take that Americans won't? Obama could accept less in order to save lives and the GOP is willing to give it to him but HE is not interested in saving lives or solving problems. Where is that fence that we were promised when the democrats controlled the House and Senate?
what is going on at the border is NOT immigration, it is an invasion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Attention: JDIdiot has issued a stern warning that "what is going on at the border is NOT immigration, it is an invasion."

I can see the FAUX News & Breitbart Headlines now:

Warning, the invading children might be packing toy pistols!
Obama wants nothing less than "comphrehensive" immigration reform which means amnesty in liberal speak. Of course, what is going on at the border is NOT immigration, it is an invasion. What jobs are these children going to take that Americans won't? Obama could accept less in order to save lives and the GOP is willing to give it to him but HE is not interested in saving lives or solving problems. Where is that fence that we were promised when the democrats controlled the House and Senate? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Link ?
Someone explain to me please how immigration reform will stop the flood of minors streaming across our borders.

Thanks.
I've been searching for a legitimate report on this tragedy.

You'd think it would be all over the El Paso news.

But it's not.

Could it be that the local news stations are turning their backs on these dead lifeless small little bodies?

Every station?

National news doesn't have it. FOX news doesn't have it. Glenn Beck and Jiminy Cricket don't have it.

Until I see something other than this single blogpost I'm going to call BULLSHIT on this story.

Care to provide additional sources, JDIdiot?
I've been searching for a legitimate report on this tragedy.

You'd think it would be all over the El Paso news.

But it's not.

Could it be that the local news stations are turning their backs on these dead lifeless small little bodies?

Every station?

National news doesn't have it. FOX news doesn't have it. Glenn Beck and Jiminy Cricket don't have it.

Until I see something other than this single blogpost I'm going to call BULLSHIT on this story.

Care to provide additional sources, JDIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

What kind of Libertarian are you again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberta...on_immigration

The current Libertarian Party (US) Platform states that Libertarians are prepared to welcome refugees, and the LP works against discriminatory policies. In addition it states that a free market requires the free movement of both capital and labor across borders. The platform does allow for control over the entry of people who pose a credible threat to security, health, or property. [1]
Older Libertarian Party (US) Platform stances were more pro-open borders. The 2004 Platform called for "the elimination of all restrictions on immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty for all people who have entered the country illegally". [2] Due to fears from the 2001 Terrorist attack, this was changed to permit some immigration controls. Originally Posted by WTF
You are used to stereotyping with labels, wanting everyone to fit into a little box so you can make up shit about them and pretend you're intelligent. You are not. You're a sad little man who makes himself look foolish trying to appear superior in order to boost your fragile ego.

I do not support open borders, whether that is a Libertarian opinion or not.

Now copy something from Wiki, pretend you understand it, and bash me with it.

I'll wait.
To WTF:
You are used to stereotyping with labels, wanting everyone to fit into a little box so you can make up shit about them and pretend you're intelligent. You are not. You're a sad little man who makes himself look foolish trying to appear superior in order to boost your fragile ego.

I do not support open borders, whether that is a Libertarian opinion or not.

Now copy something from Wiki, pretend you understand it, and bash me with it.

I'll wait. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think that is an excellent summation of WTF's modus operandi...
Someone explain to me please how immigration reform will stop the flood of minors streaming across our borders.

Thanks. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
You're funny!