Possibilites of visiting

Hey there guys gals!

I just looked at the thread line up and it seems as if your city is a popular place to be! ;-)

I am looking for my next place to visit, I just got back from dallas and didn't do so well. I don't want to let that detour me from visiting other cities though.

It seemed the problem in Dallas was my reviews along with hagglers (prior to going there I only had my one review from 2013) I now have two new reviews but still that isn't a lot. Denver doesn't use this board much. I am reviewed on Denvers local forum theotherboard but I guess this hold no merit in other cities??

My question is, will my two reviews hold up in another city with my denver rates? Would you like to see me near you within a couple of months?
I would love to come visit but if the majority of gentlemen won't feel comfortable then I should probably wait (who knows how long that will be though).

Ladies I would like your feedback as well.

Thanks guys ttys
Hey there guys gals!

I just looked at the thread line up and it seems as if your city is a popular place to be! ;-)

I am looking for my next place to visit, I just got back from dallas and didn't do so well. I don't want to let that detour me from visiting other cities though.

It seemed the problem in Dallas was my reviews along with hagglers (prior to going there I only had my one review from 2013) I now have two new reviews but still that isn't a lot. Denver doesn't use this board much. I am reviewed on Denvers local forum theotherboard but I guess this hold no merit in other cities??

My question is, will my two reviews hold up in another city with my denver rates? Would you like to see me near you within a couple of months?
I would love to come visit but if the majority of gentlemen won't feel comfortable then I should probably wait (who knows how long that will be though).

Ladies I would like your feedback as well.

Thanks guys ttys Originally Posted by Olivia Belle
Hey Lovely lady! Don't feel so bad, I moved back here from Dallas..the fact was- I made more money here than I did Dallas! I was able to raise my rates to suffice the amount I was used to making a month... Believe it or not, the hdh's can make plenty of income here, however, I keep my inexpensive rates the same for my long-time local clientele. It's only fair. Anywhoo girl, lol, you treat these gents good, they are more concerned with quality rather than your rates (you are a touring companion)... you are reputable...SPEAKS VOLUMES Baby.
there are several nice guys here in Wichita who enjoy the company of a gorgeous woman behind closed doors
Hey Lovely lady! Don't feel so bad, I moved back here from Dallas..the fact was- I made more money here than I did Dallas! I was able to raise my rates to suffice the amount I was used to making a month... Believe it or not, the hdh's can make plenty of income here, however, I keep my inexpensive rates the same for my long-time local clientele. It's only fair. Anywhoo girl, lol, you treat these gents good, they are more concerned with quality rather than your rates (you are a touring companion)... you are reputable...SPEAKS VOLUMES Baby. Originally Posted by Gemma34
That's good to hear. I got pretty good feed back from Dallas when I posted to but then everyone got scared or something. lol I am still doing research but am glad that quality is better or quantity thats my kinda city
there are several nice guys here in Wichita who enjoy the company of a gorgeous woman behind closed doors Originally Posted by ICTguy32
With the current amount of reviews I have ??
I know everyone wants to make sure they aren't getting scammed, so is 3 reviews enough for you to feel comfortable?
Being on ECCIE is almost enough for me to realize you are not a Backpage scammer come to town do review special and we will get you more reviews.
Especially if you stay active on the thread... Like gem
Thanks pgriffin hun! And also the reviews you have are from good review boards. You'll have no problems here. In fact i bet I see like 3-4 reviewsof you up immediately after you visit. Jmo

Good luck girlie!
Gem
Absolutely Sugar, come to Wichita for a few days and then to KC
Especially if you stay active on the thread... Like gem Originally Posted by pgriffin

Like gem??

I learned that the hard way. Dallas was my first trip so I didn't know I should be more talkative prior to landing this way you guy get to see my personality.

Thanks pgriffin hun! And also the reviews you have are from good review boards. You'll have no problems here. In fact i bet I see like 3-4 reviewsof you up immediately after you visit. Jmo

Good luck girlie!
Gem Originally Posted by Gemma34

Hi GEM! lol

I sure hope so. is 411 an active board there as well? Or is there another board that you guys use often?
You are absolutely stunning and your reviews on tob are exemplary. As suggested, do a review special, you shouldn't have a problem.
You are absolutely stunning and your reviews on tob are exemplary. As suggested, do a review special, you shouldn't have a problem. Originally Posted by LongTimeMonger
What do you guys feel about the weekends?

Ladies??
gents??

Is friday/saturday type deal or sunday/ monday I'd love to visit both cities in a weekend ?
Hey sexy lady! I would definitely post some ads on 411 board! Seriously there is only 20 some ladies here...You're guaranteed to do well hun, touring HOT ladies usually do