No wonder so many women love to suck cock.

Name two women that love to suck cock...
Name two women that love to suck cock... Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry... Privileged Information.
I agree 1000% . If I had to choose between sucking cock or fucking I pick sucking cock every time. I get so hot and wet sucking a cock its crazy. I do love fucking to but I just love a big cock in my mouth going down deep in my throat ...
Yup me too. What Kaylen said. I love to suck cock. No, its not orgasmic, but its a huge turn on, and very satisfying in its own way. I can't even begin to count the number of regulars who have been surprised by how wet I get - as in running down my thighs wet - just from sucking cock.

Women like me might be the minority, but I am certain that I am not the only woman out there who loves it.

What has always baffled me are men who love to eat pussy, yet are skeptical of a woman who loves to suck cock. If you love eating pussy, why can't the reverse be true?
Yup me too. What Kaylen said. I love to suck cock. No, its not orgasmic, but its a huge turn on, and very satisfying in its own way. I can't even begin to count the number of regulars who have been surprised by how wet I get - as in running down my thighs wet - just from sucking cock.

Women like me might be the minority, but I am certain that I am not the only woman out there who loves it.

What has always baffled me are men who love to eat pussy, yet are skeptical of a woman who loves to suck cock. If you love eating pussy, why can't the reverse be true? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
WORD!

"The Throne".....Wow!
I kinda like it maybe just a little... ;-)
I know a couple of ladies that squirt when they DT, one absolutely gushes. Will definitely have to share this article with them. I will be happy to be the object that brings them pleasure and they can take all the time they want!!

BTW, I evidently really need to visit you ladies in KC!
IN MY PERSONAL LIFE .. This is true It is very orgasmic for me. The throat period the out side holding it and the inside can't be to large can't be to tiny and the grip can't be to tight or to loose.
I get so wet and titillated from the sensation of a hard cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. Especially as I feel my kitty and clit throbbing in synchronicity with each thrust into my mouth. A thorough throat fucking whilst my hair is being pulled will surely cause me to orgasm.
Oh you will love us KC ladies. We have some of the best cock suckers around baby.
I know a couple of ladies that squirt when they DT, one absolutely gushes. Will definitely have to share this article with them. I will be happy to be the object that brings them pleasure and they can take all the time they want!!

BTW, I evidently really need to visit you ladies in KC! Originally Posted by Woodford
Well, I am one of those men who believes a pussy should be worshiped and the mouth and tongue were made for that activity. So the question is a valid one. Why can't the opposite be true? Why can't women feel the same way about fellatio? From my personal experience I would answer that by asks my where are the non professional women who love to suck cock or why do we have to pay for play? Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting any of the fine women here who love this activity, but if I had married a woman like you I never would have found this hobby.
I've thought about this before. I LOVE eating pussy. Why not the reverse? I can produce pre cum when I'm down there. Something about the smell, the fresh taste and feeling of the soft tissue on my lips and tongue. Plus knowing that she knows that I know exactly what I'm doing.

I, for one, am not skeptical that a women can love oral sex as much as I do. The best time to get oral is when the other person gets off on it as much, or even more, than the receiver. In any sort of physical activity, being in the zone is a scientifically proven state of mind. My only source is the PBS series on the brain.
Do not be fooled. Women do not orgasm. The female orgasm is just a means for tormenting men by the feminists movement.
Mind And Body Is How I Like To Put It I Love To Eat What I Like To Call NaNa I Have Fav QUOTE I Don't Just Eat Pussy I Suck The Soul Out The Pussy But I Also Love Wrapping My Jaws Around A Cock Taking Him Deep Swallowing Motion When I Pull Back I Always Seem To Say Damn Baby You Made My Eye's Water And My Pussy Screaming Save Some For Me