Ashley Madison advertisement on ECCIE?!

• orlyo
  • 11-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Scrolling through the forums here, and I notice on the sidebar that Ashley Madison is advertising. Unbelievable after the website's still very recent scandal. The ad links to the site "www.ashleyrnadison.com" (note the "rn" made to look like an "m") which is interesting.

Maybe I should sign up and leave my real world credit card info? What do you guys think?
  • jwood
  • 11-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Do away with it. I joined, never paid, never talked to anyone. I get 3 to 5 threatening emails a week. It was found that not that many ladies had signed up. AM made up profiles.
Do away with it. I joined, never paid, never talked to anyone. I get 3 to 5 threatening emails a week. It was found that not that many ladies had signed up. AM made up profiles. Originally Posted by jwood
That's nothing new though, I've tried most of the "adult dating" sites and they're all filled with fake profiles. Even worse is most are bots now leading you to another site.
I was hired to model for a fake ad on a dating site. The fact that people think dating sites have real people makes me laugh. You find more real people on CL. They might be batshit crazy but they're really real
I've heard that almost all of the female profiles are fake, which makes sense because AM is advertising in places where men are likely to sign up, not women.

When they start advertising in "Good Housekeeping" or during "Lifetime" movies or such, THEN there might actually be women on the site.
I never even went to the Ashley Madison site and still I get a ton of emails saying that I need to give someone money or they will reveal my info from AM. Freakin' spammers. I wonder how many were spooked enough to fork over the cash. I noticed a lot of people panic and delete their ECCIE accounts after the AM hack. I'm not concerned. I use a made up email with a made up name for use on here.