Clerk hookups Costco, kroger etc

So I was talking to a buddy of mine who works at Costco and he said he knows more than a few chicks who hookup with customers, he was showing me.some pics of some of the chicks he has banged there. One of them sara from Arlington looks a like a provider from BP I'd seen before. I lost her number on my hobby phone. It's been a few years wonder if I look her up at that store would she recognize me? Would it be cool to slip her my new #.
Wal mart
I've had cashier and waitress sex many times. It just takes some game.
costco plano has some hot gals working there. For some reason, it appears there are a lot of gals with nice asses working there. One chick who is a cashier looks like a dancer at babydolls. Fake tits, pumped lips. I always go to her lane LOL
Cage, you should introduce that cashier into 'The Art of Pegging'.
costco plano has some hot gals working there. Originally Posted by cage196
There are 2 Costco in Plano.

One on Dallas North Tollway and one on Central Expressway.

Which one is it?
Chuckles... I worked retail many many years ago to pay for school. It was fun after work back then I suspect it still is.

Having Visions of the movie Ted and what the bear said to his employer the grocery store manager.
Ted: I f-ed her with a parsnip, after I sold to a family with four little children
Sportclips or other "chain" hair places .
the one in plano @ cg2014 its an asian chick with braces.... mmm nice full ass, beautiful tits and lips. Wonder if she has a strap on.. LOL!!
Nah this one is not that young. She works the Arlington Costco. Fucking ass in her. She was banging a manager who is friends with my roommate. She gets down. Bunch of nudes she was sending him. I think Sahara or sara she usually works the refund desk.
They are around if you keep your eye open

Met a cute little 20yo latina with beautiful eyes and an amazing little bubble butt

200 for an allnighter and she is really into it. Money is just kind of a bonus to her
She wants covered but loves BBBJ CIMNQNS and just about everything else
I am gonna start anal training her next

Frick, I just described the perfect provider

Best advice is to dress really nice and act like you own the place. If you know what I mean
Anyone want to do some recon with this one at costco Arlington? I would but i am out of town for next few weeks
This reminds me of when Sexyblonde Platinum worked at the mall and she made good use of the parking garage. Lol
The girl that cuts my hair at sportclips has suggested starting a massage business... I told her sign me up I'll be your first customer. She winked and said I know you would be first in line.

We both know where this is headed...lol