Clesing Review Treads....

Hey Doc....

Default Encounter: Paris from SA

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

This: She asked to use the bathroom and was out running to the door the second my back was turned.
sure sounds like New and VALUABLE information....

At least it didn't get "disappeared".... so that is some small amount of progress....
Sir

but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular

Thank You
I'm with Paulie on this one... its relevant... and why waste writing a whole new review?
maybe the guy didn't want to write a review?? or didn't have time to write a full review?

In your scenario, the poster in the future is more likely to keep the information to himself rather than share it with the community... and we already have a lack of valuable information around here....

At least the thread wasn't DISAPPEARED... I'll bet that only a handful of threads had been COMPLETELY erased until recently.... a practice that has been adhered to since the inception of the board........ and THOSE threads were most likely to be violations of:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
and
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

which is understandable....

But permanently deleting ISO threads....
CC not clam, dh and Wakey must be turning over in their edit - PR
Sir

but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular

Thank You Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Sir Dr-epg
I'm not sure Paulie Girl worthy of being called Sir. But I could be wrong

BTW: I'm going into

sales, anyone need a deal on some ????
BUMP.... and.... waiting.....

maybe the guy didn't want to write a review?? or didn't have time to write a full review?

In your scenario, the poster in the future is more likely to keep the information to himself rather than share it with the community... and we already have a lack of valuable information around here....

At least the thread wasn't DISAPPEARED... I'll bet that only a handful of threads had been COMPLETELY erased until recently.... a practice that has been adhered to since the inception of the board........ and THOSE threads were most likely to be violations of:

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
and
#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

which is understandable....

But permanently deleting ISO threads....
CC not clam, dh and Wakey must be turning over in their edit - PR Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
^^^^^^^
ignore n hope after the soon gone for a week he forgets
^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
gave it a like....
gave it a like.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I wanted to make sure I was next post

So sorry for the edit Paulie Girl

BUT, ya still "like" ????
No backs on likes....
BUMP
If he had time to bump the review he had time to put a post in COED and cross reference the review. A runner was better posted as a review or a separate COED post instead of dreading up an old review. Dr was right to close it and leave the additional info up. There was no reason to continuously discuss what was added by the bump.
If he had time to bump the review he had time to put a post in COED and cross reference the review. A runner was better posted as a review or a separate COED post instead of dreading up an old review. Dr was right to close it and leave the additional info up. There was no reason to continuously discuss what was added by the bump. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Your explanation was pretty technical
You have to remember you are dealing with morons.
Could you draw a picture or something
If he had time to bump the review he had time to put a post in COED and cross reference the review. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Wait, I thought starting an alert thread was no longer allowed? Wasn't that the reason for removing that entire section from this board?
Wait, I thought starting an alert thread was no longer allowed? Wasn't that the reason for removing that entire section from this board? Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Yea but it seemed every time someone did an alert, some girl no one knew was a member and was outed and then someone got a vacation from the board.