The woke General must go!

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Gen. MarkMilley’s greatest fear is upsetting the woke mob.

When Black Lives Matter rioters were threatening to destroy Washington, D.C., he practically begged me not to send in the military to stop the riots.

Milley later issued an embarrassing and grovelingapology for walking at my side to St. John’s Church, which far-left rioters almost burned to the ground the day before. Instead of denouncing the rioters, he denounced himself—a humiliation for our Military. A year later even the Fake News had to admit that their Lafayette Square narrative was a giant lie. Milley, once again, looked like a fool.

Now, in yet another desperate ploy to impress the Radical Leftand keep his job,Milleymade-up a false story that he yelled at me in the Situation Room.This is totally Fake News. Ifhe had displayed such disrespect for his Commander-in-Chief I would have fired him immediately.

To further ingratiate himself with Biden, progressive Media, and the Radical Left, Milley went to Congress and actually defended Critical Race Theory being shoved down the throats of our soldiers. This Marxist, racist anti-American propaganda has no place in our Military—I banned these training programs, now Biden and the Pentagon have resumed them. As soon as possible, Congress must defund this racist indoctrination.

Gen.Milleyought to resign, and be replaced with someone who is actually willing to defend our Military from the Leftist Radicals who hate our Country and our Flag.
Who's doing the coordinating?

Supposedly USAA is under pressure to not advertise on Tucker Carlson's show because Tucker called the General "fat." He's IS fat.

It's not all a coincidence. Our military is either being controlled or threatened by the same people who put Biden in charge.
Gen. Milley says he wants to understand "White Rage". I assume he is talking about Jan. 6th but what concern is this one day of protest with not a single weapon in sight for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs in charge of our military that has no responsibility for our local police?

Was Gen. Milley concerned about understanding Black Rage? Can you even imagine hearing those words come out of his mouth? He is an embarrassment to our military.
I bet the Chinese and Russian Generals are laughing their asses off. They’re certainly not quivering in their boots.
Ok if say so don't know or do have power to fix it maybe tell some one else