Review: (Brazil) Roberta made me want more

Date: April 24
Name: Roberta
Contact Info: Balcony Bar
her number is 021-7102-1906
URL / Website: -
General Area: Copacabana
Activities: K, LFK, DFK, Passionate hugging, slipper slide, cbj, dt, cg, k9, mish, more making out
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 115usd plus room
Hair Length and Color: Long hair to butt, very black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5´5, 125
tiny pudge at belly
36d natural, huge nipples.]very firm ass
few large tats
Recommendation: Yes
Very good review..........brings back memories. Guess that is the spot now since Help has closed down.
Beliza Beliza, eu preciso para começar a Copacabana.

So Alegria.
It easiest to go to. the termas do not impress me nor do the "american bars"
In Sao Paulo right now, and WISH I was in Rio. The action is slow in SP, and I am damn near downtown.... Prices are high, and the talent is 'just okay'. Should have flew to Rio for the weekend!

Thanks Hawkeye9 for the review.
had so many fun times in Help and right outside in front at MP
It sounds a little expensive. I can get a nice piece here in Houston for about that price.

I guess Brazil isn't the best deal for a foreign vacation.
the problem is not the girl her self but the room which is 30 more. I guess when the real was 3 to one american it was a deal for sex, now its 1.8 to 1.
Streetwalkers are half the price, but I like the bars to hang out and enjoy company for awhile

I think Help closing did not help the market for cheapness, harder to get girls
When the new help open we will see

the nice hotels are lil tough on girls. best thing to do is get apartment for week or whatever
What about this Amaissexy agency? The girls pics on there are extremely hot. Are those really their photos? The prices on there are 150 to 200 real, so that's pretty good. Where are they located in Rio?
no idea
Rio is not the same anymore.. with the flights at $1000-1100 plus hotel/apartment plus food it has gotten EXPENSIVE! I have been to Rio 20+ times and with HELP closing there is really no place to go.. Balcony Bar is a shit hole where below average gdp's are asking $100.. I don't think so..Termas are expensive too, Centaurus is charging close to 500r .. more if you are gringo.. Luomo is about 300r,Solarium is about 260-300r, and 4 by 4 about 200r. Anyway you add it up its EXPENSIVE !! you will travel thousands of miles and realize how really expensive it is there. I am planning my first trip to Buenos Aires in August..at least the dollar is 4 to 1 there and no where as expensive as Rio.
I agree I will not be back to rio, I hung at balcony cuz that was the cheapest kay

whats the action like in Buenes
cbj in rio???????

it definitely is not cheap anymore...still a helluva trip although a real Help replacement needs to pop up
Yes, sad but true, the Rio we all knew and loved is no more. When it was 3 to 1 and the termas were all less than 200 RL and Help GdP were 200 RL for the whole night it was heaven on earth. You fell in love 2-3 times a day. If you stayed at a nice hotel the girls would love to hang with you cause it was better than where they lived. No more. At 1.6 to 1 and the prices set high it is not what it use to be. If you are flying in to go off-shore then a trip to a termas can be a fun way to kill the hours before you leave or when returning because you are on someone else's dime for the trip. Guys who go now will never know what fun it was back in the day.