Review: (Brazil) Raissa @ Clinica Cherry (Sao Paulo)

Date: 08/11/2010
Name: Raissa (Pronounce Rye - Saa)
Contact Info: +55 11 5041-2119
URL / Website: http://www.clinicacherry.com.br/
General Area: Walking distance from Congonhaus Airport downtown Sao Paulo. Website has address..
Activities: Shower, LFK, Fondling, DATY, BBBJ, CG, RCG, endless Pounding CG, Massage, Shower.
Session Length: 60
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Black, Mid-Back, smooth as silk.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Raissa spoke very little English (only the typical Fuck Me - Fuck Me!!!), and "Ohh Cowboy" (I said I was from Dallas - I don't look at all like a cowboy). Stood about 5'x6", athletic frame, not rock hard, but not flabby. If she worked out even a little bit, she would be quite toned.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I would put her at a 7. I picked her from a lineup (See ROS) - not the best looking one, but was available immediately.
Recommendation: Yes
Just so everyone is aware, the place is flat-rate at $175 Real's (about $100-bucks), and tipping is not expected. The wesbite has pictures of the girls and they are "the girls".
another good review........much better bargain
I'm headed to Brazil for the first time in a few weeks. Can't wait! Thanks for the reviews.
  • KCEG
  • 04-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the great review, Suite270. I'm traveling to Sao Paulo in a few weeks for the first time, and look forward to trying this place if I can.

Regards,
kceg