How do you know? (Your Brief Lesson from bcg)

How do you know you had a great blowjob?

When you have to pull the sheets out of your ass!

(Cue the certain torrent of postings of guys saying "Yeah! Abbey Jones totally did that to me" in three... two... one...)

Cheers,

bcg
Oh, Baby!!!
What was the saying , suck a golf ball thru a garden hose? Lol . The best part is when they look up at you , right before the happy ending .
What was the saying , suck a golf ball thru a garden hose? Originally Posted by mike1701
There are a whole lot of variants. My favorite being "suck a cue ball through three feet of garden hose..."

I always thought that "suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" took on a whole new meaning once "truck nuts" started to be marketed.

(See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_nuts in the unlikely event you're unclear on that concept. Includes a picture.)

Cheers,

bcg
My favorite line:
"She could suck-start a leaf blower."
Now that I've never heard, sis.
An ex said that about me a few years back. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wet myself!
When the lady starts to loose circulation in her FUMA is also a good indickator.
And I head it as "She could suck start a Harley"

My favorite line:
"She could suck-start a leaf blower."
Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Why is it called blowjob when its sucking?
Why is it called blowjob when its sucking? Originally Posted by Sonoman
Not directly addressing your question, but I know a cue when I hear it...
Now, speaking of blowjobs, do you know why they call it a blowjob? So it'll sound like it has kind of a work ethic attached to it. Make you feel like you did something useful for the economy. As long as I'm being a complete pig up here, let me ask you guys a question. Let me ask, let me ask one question of the men. Are you ever able to watch a woman eating a banana and not think about a blowjob? Huh? I can't do it and I know why. I'm a sick evil fuck. I accept that, but I can't do it. Eating a banana, eating a pickle, licking on an ice-cream cone. I'm saying to myself, look at the tongue on her. Wooowww. So you women be careful when your standing in front of that Hägen Daz. Cause god dammit were watching, hah, and god dammit were thinking.

Another women's issue, prostitution. I do not understand why prostitution is illegal. Why should prostitution be illegal? Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away. I can't follow the logic on that at all. Of all the things you can do to a person, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world. In the army they give you a medal for spraying napalm on people. Civilian life, you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm. Maybe I'm not supposed to understand it.
I miss George Carlin...

[From the track "Feminist Blowjob" on the Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics CD]

Cheers,

bcg
And continuing along with that subject...
Is oral sex adultery? Yes! That's the end of the fucking argument. There's nothing to discuss. If curling is an Olympic sport, then oral sex is adultery. And oral sex should be an Olympic sport. I would like to see that. Ice skating, then blowjobs. I certainly would stay through whatever commercials they had. I think oral sex should be an Olympic sport because it's harder than curling ever has been. And if you're any good at it, you deserve a medal. --Lewis Black

Cheers,

bcg
And how did I know my man BCG was gonna bring out the George Carlin Quote. You my friend are one of a kind.
Why is it called blowjob when its sucking? Originally Posted by Sonoman
I dunno... But if you're doing it right, there's a whole lot more than just sucking going on...

As you know
Not directly addressing your question, but I know a cue when I hear it...I miss George Carlin...

[From the track "Feminist Blowjob" on the Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics CD]

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Me too!

... and bcg