Name: Amanda and Camille in Fishkill
Phone: 914-575-9436
Email Address: cantik83@hotmail.com

[edit - email typo edit- DM]

URL / Website: -
City: Fishkill
State: New York
Address: Fishkill, ny
Hair Length and Color: Smoking hot Polynesian Milf and 3o something cat eyed wonder girl
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Camille is a gorgeous Polynesian woman with curves for days and luscious tan. She is about 5'3" without heels. She always dresses for you in heels and lingerie.

Amanda is a gorgeous b-cup beauty all of about 98 pounds and 4'11" inches. She is a cat-eyed beauty with perfect bone structure and a voice like a purring kitten.
Recommendation: Yes
This is their ad for Monday:

Hello there, just wanted to put out the word that Amanda Bordeaux and I will be touring the HV ( Fishkill) on Monday Sept 28th from 11am- 10 pm

Your fantasy of a hot Double trouble duo can finally become a reality! Let us cater to you and treat you to an experience you won't soon forget.

Super excited to meet you! We are Amanda Bordeaux and Camille Fuentes a pair of upscale, gorgeous, sensual beauties with a bit of a naughty and sinful side. Beautiful smooth skin, kissable lips, supple and toned bodies - Trust us, we will completely intoxicate you!!

My girl Amanda the Queen of the HV needs no introduction. She is back from her brief hiatus, rejuvenated and ready to rock your world ---- a SEXY, BEAUTIFUL gal with a diminutive frame and a larger than life personality who is also incredibly positive, accomodating and ready to please! She has plucked me from Lower Westchester and introduced me to many of her Fans and Friends in the area . We love to laugh and have a good time so we aspire to make those who spend time with us feel the same way.

We hope you come meet and play with us and we guarantee you will absolutely LOVE it

AMANDA BORDEAUX and CAMILLE FUENTES

AMANDA 914 898 8520

CAMILLE 914 575 9436
How about a link?
I asked her for one. If you text Camille directly she will get back to you with all the info and pictures you need. She is excellent with communication and very accommodating.
Revision.
Camille’s email is cantik83@hotmail.com
Any links for Amanda?
Unfortunately no. She usually does not advertise and has no website, but if you text her at 914-898-8520, she might send you some pics. I think they are planning to return to Fishkill this Monday.
The girls reached out to me last night to tell me that they will be in Fishkill again in Monday, but did not yet know the hours. I honestly cannot wait to see them again especially because of all other the reviews I have read about all the other menu items I have yet to sample, like the Greek platter, for instance.
And tossed salad? Hehehe
Bring your appetite and be prepared to enjoy your meal. I’m bringing a bib next time.
Apparently, some of you reached out to Amanda and she has heard the call. She turned me down for an appointment this Friday because she will be in Albany from 12 -10. I am envious. Amanda is a minx and one of the most seductive and open minded providers out there.
From 12-10? What does that mean? October 12 through the 10th?
This Friday from 12-10 in Albany.