FoxxxyRoxxxy Made It Good.

I posted a thread a while ago about FoxxxyRoxxxy and her friend Kira taking advantage of my kindness and then blowing me off and owing me some money. Well I think it's only fair to post that the girl made it up to me and paid me back. I've been hobbying 15 years and I've been ripped off a few times by girls I either gave loans to or prepaid dates etc. and I have NEVER recovered the money until now. I posted about it here back then because I was pissed and I found that this website in addition to getting great information can also help us vent frustration when things don't work out right. I never expected to recover the loss. But a couple of weeks ago I got a call from FR and she said she was on the way to my town and she had money to pay me back. She actually had a few hundred bucks she was going to give me to make things right.

She was serious. But I told her that instead of the cash I wanted a free one and a half hour session and wanted to come twice. I arrived at her hotel 3 hours later and let her know that I brought no money at all and was going to screw her brains out for being such a naughty girl. She gave me a huge smile followed by a big hug and kiss and proceeded to give me one of the best MSOG sessions of my 15 year career. I got 90 minutes of unbelievable sucking and fucking with all the incredible skills that she is famous for. I had seen her 6 times previously and this was the best of all. I actually wanted to leave her a huge tip but brought no cash with me so as to be true to our payback agreement.

Also there was a lot of Broohaha on here about her having a pimp. I think she maybe used to but is totally independent now. The reason I'm pretty sure is that when she was working here previously she spent the night at my house and this time 2 nights after our date she and I went out and hung out non-BCD for 3 or 4 hours with no money exchanged and pimps don't EVER let a girl do that.
  • DABOY
  • 12-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Good for FoxxxyRoxxxy and I consider she is a serious eccie provider.
Thank you for the update.
Im glad that she made it right with you !
The thing that was amazing to me is that not only did she make it right she gave me a session like I had just bought her a brand new BMW.
I love stories with happy endings.....both kind.
Great to hear... Kudos to her for making it right in a big way.
I love stories with happy endings.....both kind. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
Yeah me too!
I am glad she made it right. I hope all that pimp stuff she leaves behind and matures into a great provider. She definitely has the goods and is ATF material!!!
Where can I apply for her to take advantage of my kindness, and then make it up to me?

Sounds like a promising new service.
Kleinkopf I think the stars have to line up right. It's funny how in life sometimes really great experiences come after big disappointments and it's the contrast that makes it so spectacular. It's like couples who say that the makeup sex is so incredibly hot. They had to have a little argument or fight first.

And vice versa. I mean the only reason I got into the predicament and got so upset is she was so outrageously hot to begin with. Every girl says they are addictive but if I lived in Big D I would end up in jail for robbing banks to keep seeing her.
Glad all worked out and hope you BOTH learned a lesson from this.

Our generosity can be as additive to these women as their beauty is to us. Knowing how not to take advantage of these addictions is key to keeping a good thing going.

Looking past a nice rack and cute tush to see the person.

Eating a little humble pie and offering the olive branch. Kudos to Foxxy.
glad to hear all is well...I know Foxxxy Roxxxy's stock is going up by the minute now.....