Discrimination Repost

I have been talking to ladies in pm over the past month asking if they see AA men, some said no, some say hell yeah, some did not know what AA meant, some gave some reasons why they don’t, some gave reason why they do. Although in my opinion the reasons are not valid, both for those who do/don’t, but I do appreciate the ladies who have added no AA men on their showcase since our conversation. I also hope there may be a few who took it off after talking to me. The survey/reason why some do not see AA men went like this: AA men are too big, AA mean are mean and aggressive, AA mean do not do oral on women, but want oral on them, (ok ladies I know you aimed to please right, and be please hell I love oral). Ladies want pleasure to. AA men try to negotiate the price there is more. I get it that eccie is a microcosm of society at large, most groups are. In my opinion it is bothersome to have to say oh by the way you see AA. Your thoughts.
Haven't you beaten this dead horse enough. It does not matter why a provider does not see someone . . . just accept it and move on.
I've known hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of providers over the past 25 years as a customer, friend, or attorney. Some have expressed the basis for their NBA policy. Not one, that I recall, mentioned any of the reasons you list. They all said the same thing: Their AA clients didn't pay what they agreed to pay. To them, it's a green issue, not a black issue, or maybe a cultural issue, not a race issue. Obviously, I don't know whether that's true or not. I'm just passing on what they told me.

I think anyone resisting preconceptions who's a member of the target group of the preconceptions should break down stereotypes one person at a time through their individual conduct. That seems a more effective method than just bitching.
There's a sticky for this in the eccie main discussion forum.
I've known hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of providers over the past 25 years as a customer, friend, or attorney. Some have expressed the basis for their NBA policy. Not one, that I recall, mentioned any of the reasons you list. They all said the same thing: Their AA clients didn't pay what they agreed to pay. To them, it's a green issue, not a black issue, or maybe a cultural issue, not a race issue. Obviously, I don't know whether that's true or not. I'm just passing on what they told me.

I think anyone resisting preconceptions who's a member of the target group of the preconceptions should break down stereotypes one person at a time through their individual conduct. That seems a more effective method than just bitching. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I know one of the frequent reviewers on here who is black. He likes to tip generously. I need to tell him to stop doing that and only pay what was agreed! But seriously, any of his many references would tell a provider that he's a good client but it doesn't matter. He runs into NBA all the time. Girls worried about pimps is the most common thing he runs into.
I know one of the frequent reviewers on here who is black. He likes to tip generously. I need to tell him to stop doing that and only pay what was agreed! Originally Posted by BigEddie
Ha! TFF! Yes, I meant the girls say AA men pay LESS than the girl's rate.

I think generous tipping is a great idea for anyone to thrive in Hobby World. And when I say "generous," I mean at least an extra $20. Or better yet, $50.

If you're a successful man in a cultural or racial group that's traditionally been discriminated against in American society, my advice is to quit whining and take action. Cut your visits from four a month to three a month and use the savings on tips. Make those girls happy and they will go to bat for you with other providers.

If you're a member of the orange race and you want to see purple girls, you'll find a few to see you. Treat them well and tip them generously. Then when you approach Miss No Orange Men Allowed for an appointment, you'll have glowing references from purple ladies and, I bet, you'll start getting girls to make an exception to their policies for you. If enough guys do this, then the race and culture-based policies will eventually disappear.

But again, stereotypes aren't changed through complaining or confrontation. They're changed by conduct contrary to the stereotypes.
But SJ those plaid hooktards are a bitch to deal with.
  • CM
  • 01-13-2012, 10:37 PM
If you're a successful man in a cultural or racial group that's traditionally been discriminated against in American society, my advice is to quit whining and take action. Cut your visits from four a month to three a month and use the savings on tips. Make those girls happy and they will go to bat for you with other providers.

If you're a member of the orange race and you want to see purple girls, you'll find a few to see you. Treat them well and tip them generously. Then when you approach Miss No Orange Men Allowed for an appointment, you'll have glowing references from purple ladies and, I bet, you'll start getting girls to make an exception to their policies for you. If enough guys do this, then the race and culture-based policies will eventually disappear.

But again, stereotypes aren't changed through complaining or confrontation. They're changed by conduct contrary to the stereotypes.
A rich white attorney man trying to tell minorities how to be monirities.

I'm a white man from a middle class background. I'm in my late 40's and have never experienced any form of racial discrimination. So I'm under no illusions that I fully understand what it's like to be a minority in America. It's very arrogant and condescending to try to tell minorities how to be minorities.
My black clients are great and they don't have to tip to be that way. They are all respectful and wonderful gentlemen. Most of my white clients don't tip so does that make them horrible clients? No way!

Stereotypes suck! You miss out on meeting wonderful people, by judging others on the color of their skin.
Jariou - ramrbro and his cronies have lots of wambulances for you in the main discussion forum.

Believe me - there are parts that I sympathize with you about this.

But you can see ALLLLLLL of my progressions of thoughts, feelings and down right fed up of the bullshit entitlement that SOME (not all) AA men feel they should have when it comes to dealing with providers on that nat. sticky thread.

This is a FREE MARKET INDUSTRY.

Not a government agency.

They do not have to see you if they don't want to, nor do they really have to tell you why or why not.

No, it is not fair.

But it's been part of your life since day one. You pick yourself up, dust yourself off - and you find the girls who fucking LOVE YOUR FINE FUCKING ASSES and you fuck their fucking brains out till they can't fucking walk straight.

Then you say, "Thanks hun, can I use you for a reference?" and either see them again - or not and either way - use them for a reference.

Not fucking cry about it like lil ramboi likes to do. That's why I had to take myself off of that thread. It's just draining, and tiring, to hear the same damn thing, over and over. Either find the girls that love you - or move the hell on.

We like the big burly manly men. RWOAR! Man up and on to the next on!
oh, and by the way...in case you were too pissed off at what i wrote - reese and i have "come fuck me no matter what color you are" type of sig lines...

we actually get shit off this from some clients.

but we don't bitch about it.

we have racism too, because we WANT to see you.

but some guys - like the boi and his cronies would rather bitch and moan and waaaaaaaaambulance around the board over and over and over again, and almost make it their personal crusade to find the specific girls who do not see black men...and try to only fuck them.

rather than find the girls that actually ADVERTISE that they do not discriminate. or even better, find the girls that are even known for having a specific interest in black men. (gee guys and gals, how many times have i mentioned the skin tone of my kids now? like, five hundred million? and that no, they were not an accident)

I don't care if it makes the stuck up bitter old rich white guys (or young) for that matter decide they don't want to see me. Or some picky asian. Or some wacked out Indian. All kinds of guys have weird quirks on why they may not see me - and sometimes it's because I tote the black card note.

They can fuck themselves. Literally. Cuz I'm not down with that shit. But instead of you being bitter about it, there's so many here, and we are pointing out a way for you to easily find us - vs you getting so bothered by it that it has to become a really negative issue to you.

There's some older black men on this board - that have been doing this a VERY, VERY, VERY long time. (Back to the observer and mobile home days and probably before that.) Believe me, they are not on these threads complaining. Ever.

They've got it figured out. And one in particular - believe me. I knew he was a black man the moment he called - so I'm positive he has had this kind of shit his entire hobby career. There's no way in hell he would let the shit you are talking about affect his pussy hunting. No. Fucking. Way.

And shit yeah we have had great fucking times.
Haha Angie! I'm white, but I have a great deal of soul!! Can I get an Amen-AH!!!!
Haha Angie! I'm white, but I have a great deal of soul!! Can I get an Amen-AH!!!! Originally Posted by RangoFett
Amen-ah!

Hallelujah-ah!

sorry....

got a little into that.

lol
It's very arrogant and condescending to try to tell minorities how to be minorities. Originally Posted by CM
Who's telling minorites how to be minorities? I offered my advice on how to chip away at discrimination. If you think because I'm white I can't express a view, then it seems you're the one discriminating, not me.
Who's telling minorites how to be minorities? I offered my advice on how to chip away at discrimination. If you think because I'm white I can't express a view, then it seems you're the one discriminating, not me. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Praise the Lord-Ah!

Sweet Baby Jesus!