She's a BURN OUT, not a TURN OUT ** Rip off alert

If you've got trouble, wait! Don't run! This kind of Trouble is lots of fun! Pop-O-Matic pops the dice. Pop a six and you move twice. Race your men around the track and try to send the others back. That's Pop-O-Matic Trouble! Watch the dice in the plastic bubble, it pops you in and out of trouble. Here comes Sister! LOOK OUT, JACK!! You've got trouble. You go back. The game is fun for Dad and Mother, and Sis can trouble her mean old brother.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Very good alert !
Wow you quiet the poet!!!!!! Lmao
Would it be too much to ask for a quick summery of why she is trouble? Then we can look at your links for more info.
She just robs her clients, and she's constantly using new aliases and fake photos.
its always a tragedy when you seek companionship and find that the person you have chosen has turned out to be a genuine disaster. Oddly though it doesnt surprise me. Desperate times, and some people feel desperate measures are called for. However, this is why even I am question my newbie friendly personality. I had something similar happen only a few days ago. Terribly sorry to see this happen to a hobbyist
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Moved from Alerts. Alerts are for safety issues. This one is stated to be a ripoff.

Torito
Moved from Alerts. Alerts are for safety issues. This one is stated to be a ripoff.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Someone alerts that she robs people. That's not a safety concern? That goes under ripoff? Interesting.
Even if it is cash-n-dash people are saying she has management helping her. That is not a safety concern though? OK, good to know.
In Waco I left it in the alerts section. This has been going on for some time now, and its reported that she has "Management" to back her up when she does her cash and dash. Ranch