Warming lube

There was a topic going on in Another Realm and warming lube was mentioned. I cannot stand the stuff. It hurts me in my tender parts.

I was curious as to what others thought of it.

KY also has some warming massage liquid and I've never tried it because of my feelings about the other.

I do remember Dan Savage writing in one of his columns about the gay community (He writes the column Savage Love, if any of you haven't heard of him. It's great!) knowing forever that using warming lube felt terrible.

But it's all over the place and so SOMEONE must be loving it.

Any thoughts?

Elisabeth
I tried it once and wound up perched on the bathroom vanity like a naked gargoyle, running my special purpose under cold water.

On the upside, the girl I was with still hasn't stopped laughing.
Nothing like heated Vaseline or Wesson Oil.
I tried it once and wound up perched on the bathroom vanity like a naked gargoyle, running my special purpose under cold water.

On the upside, the girl I was with still hasn't stopped laughing. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Bizz - I would have been fighting you for the water...and still laughing my ass off.

I can't stand that stuff...it literally hurts me...burns me...and makes me raw.

When I'm at my girlfriends incall, she has a pump bottle of it. Left it out once and I was so glad I noticed. I was telling the client, "Oh god. PLEASE don't use that stuff, ESPECIALLY for greek!"

Holy hell. That would have been the end of me for a week, if not longer.

I don't even eat spicy, let alone fuck spicy.

No thanks.
I have to agree, I found it uncomfortable with my SO a few years ago, believe it was a 2-part (separate bottles for male & female) thing from KY. I vowed to never use it again and trashed it.
Made the mistake of trying that stuff after shaving my balls. Cried like a gurl and even tried rinsing my nuts off with milk since it was the only cold liquid in the fridge. I remember the damn cat going bat-crap crazy trying to get in to the shower stall with me.

Never again!
I wonder how many lubes fluoresce under blacklight? That would make for a tough explanation if the SO was a CSI fan.
I use this lube

http://www.stayswetlonger.com/wetpro...nflavors.shtml

I love love love this stuff.....use it all the time.

I ran out one day, and stopped off at a mall in North Dakota and got this one

http://www.spencersonline.com/produc...pler-Lube-Set/

Im a fan :-)

Its warming lube and flavored, so the ouch factor is very low. If any.

Haven't use regular warming lube in a long time......no thanks....some of that stuff is intense.
I have purchased some of the "wet" lube and did buy some just last week. I didn't like the stuff. Maybe the "staywetlonger" would be better.

I do a lot of anal play with my guys and the wet lube just isn't WET. It's weird. When I was messing around with it just this weekend, even my client was complaining about it.

However, thanks for the hint with the other.

I haven't played with a guy's cock with the heated lube because of my personal experience with it. Maybe I will give your suggestion a try, Lisa.

I appreciate the links, too!

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Don't get me started with the warm lube big mistake me and my provider had to use a cold shower to get that gunk off of us
Im glad I am not alone in thinking that stuff was terrible!!
It's crap! So are the "Fire and Ice" condoms that must have the same thing on them.
So, "Icy Hot" is out of the question, then.
Not nearly as bad stuff as my SO used one night ..Thought she had a jar of vaseline ......AND WASmistaken .......she had a jar of Mentholatum .......Stop and think about the consequences .....she was in the bathroom when she rubbed it on.I heard this blood curdling scream and some really loud profanity ...I ran into the bathroom as she was trying to wash it off .The only problem with applying water ,is that it makes the mentholatum burn even worse .....sure put a stop to an amorous evening ....but hell thats life you live and learn .........she hasnt done it since ......good life lesson for us all ........LOL
Made the mistake of trying that stuff after shaving my balls. Cried like a gurl and even tried rinsing my nuts off with milk since it was the only cold liquid in the fridge. Originally Posted by Hercules
Now that is just fucking funny.