Strangiest Place You Recieved Oral?

Ladies & Gents..

I dont want to hi-jack anyones thread but GarlandBone's thread got me to thinking about how I luv some good DATY! So I want to know your dirty lil secrets.. Wheres the strangiest place you've recieved/provided oral babe?

Ill tell you mine... In the laundry room on the washer...
In the laid down back seat of a mini-van ...middle of parking lot of a large mall ......both Daty and BBBJ was completed ....as Lady walked by with her dog .....I do think she saw what was going on .....Damn ...Maybe we should have invited her for a threesome ...could have been my first ......T
Middle of a soccer field in broad daylight.... When I was Much Much younger...
For those of you that are Fort Worth folks, there's a little trail that runs along a creek behind Billy Bobs, Stockyards Hotel and runs to the White Elephant - down there one evening after way too many Bud Lights! I miss that girl.
1st floor of a Parking garage. Front seat. Security guard busted us. I'm not saying WHICH parking garage, but it was *really* new at the time, and I was shocked to see a guard on duty.

But he let us finish and didn't call the cops, so win.

Or maybe it was a surprise 3:30am traffic jam on I-635. She kept going after we were stop and go.

Actually I know the strangest, but it was more sick than strange IMO. I'm not sharing that one in detail, other than to say, there was a family member in the hotel room with us, and her head was under the sheets in the dark.
my ear
Circa 1971-2

Living in Dallas and working Downtown in a Shoe Store. Then, and most likely now, Dallas had some of the Most Beautiful women in the world working downtown. I was lucky enough to routinely meet and date many.
I met Betty as she waited for the bus right in front of the building, Main and Akard, maybe, I don't know for sure, we had another store a block over in the Baker Hotel.
(street level--great for Texas/OU weekends, but alas, another story)-- anyway.
Back to Betty, after courting in the late 60's early 70's way, we became great friends, in and out of the bedroom. She was the Essence of a Spinner! 5'0, maybe 98lbs. with perfect little A/B cup Breasts with 3/4" long nipples, slim waist and a wonderful little Ass that she could shake unbelievably as she walked down main street in high heels and a little blue dress. I forgot to tell you she had long dark hair and would wear a ribbon (the same color as her dress) in her hair nearly every day. Yeah, she had a full bush too, she was so small, and it was early 70's. I don't remember grooming to ever be that big of a deal back then.
Betty worked for some Lawyers or an Insurance Company in the tall building next door, I really don't remember, but she loved to come down to the store and just shoot the shit and flirt. The street was always full of characters and we were both big people watchers, so we would just hang out.
I will always remember this day because it was my birthday, early May 1971 or 72. She called down and told me to send the other guy that worked there to lunch so she could bring me my birthday present. I did and in about 15 minutes she shows up and has a box of Kleenex with a little bow on it and handed it to me, gave me a big kiss and told me to get behind the register. ( I don't know if you remember those storefront style stores with glass cases with socks and polish in them) on each side of a wooden cabinet that the register was set on.
At that age I could always pop a woody at will, and as she came around the counter and climbed under that little wooden cabinet I figured out what my present was to be. I remember watching the people of Dallas walk by, through the storefront windows, and smiling the whole time. Then I felt her jerking on my shirt and looked down as she was eying the Kleenex box. I handed it to her and just broke out laughing as she smiled and cleaned up. It was a time when young, free love was beautiful and although it was nearly 40 years ago, I've always thought it was the best birthday presents I ever got. HOOK'EM
  • w900l
  • 05-15-2010, 09:32 PM
About 1969 I met this girl at a wedding at a catholic church, we got friendly, after the wedding I asked her to go for a ride she said yes, we went outside of town (Rockport TX) and parked, we did the deed in my car. I drove her back to her car at the church parking lot, at that time everyone was gone, before we got out of my car she asked me if she could give me a blow job before we left, I said hell yeah, she went down and about 5 minutes later the priest walks up to my car and hands the girls purse to me, I sure was embarrassed, but happy.
I was coming from south Texas and the bus was full people.I only took along a bag no pillow nor covers.I started talking to a fella that had been gone to the middle east and was going back home from seeing his girlfriend,she lived in south Texas,he lives in Dallas.He showed me a few pic's of the war and what done for a living.I respect them that fight for us BTW.He was cute and had alot of things going on in his life such as a girlfriend that had a baby by some other man,a list of things I might say to be honest.It got cold so he allowed me to cover with his blanket he had and I layed my head back to enjoy the rest of the ride.after a number of miles I ended up with my head on his lap,he was'nt minding at all.I woke up to find him asleep with a woody from hell,so after seeing the package he had and hear all the drama he just delt with he needed a nutt.I took advanage of the cover and unzipped his pants,he woke up kinda tripped out but once his cock was in my mouth he just went with the flow,and I think we lost track of time but I must have gave him head for 2hours.Man I needed to be f------ after that,wet as one could ever get.I done my job and he loved it,what a mess he made on the first nutt,my face was really messy,just how I like it.GO GRAYHOUND,lolololol!
GO GRAYHOUND Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
Damn, I forgot all about the long bus trips to the Colorado ski slopes. Oh truth or dare, darkness, hormones and high school. Oh ye.
Honeymoon....oh wait. That was the LAST time.
Wow... You all sound like you've had your streak of Exhibitionism... Mine arent nearly as exciting as yours..

I gotta put this on my bucketlist again, lol
On the sofa, in the living room, while her husband was passed out in the chair with her friend watching! She loved to suck a hard cock...
Went down on a girl while watching The Grudge at Rave in Ft. Worth.
@ Sharktrager thats scary... Did you bite her clit when you got scared? lol..