If You Could...

I have wondered at times if I was the only person who thought about this. If you have a passion for music and know you just don't have a singers voice, and if you could choose someone you could sing like. Who would you pick to be able to song like? Me personally I think that I would like to be able to sing like Maxwell. Anytime I hear This Woman's Work I just can't believe how good that song is.

If you have that talent did you train yourself or is of just natural? Can anyone learn to sing or I'd that not true?
Robert Plant
or
Vince Gill
Allison Krauss. Do y'all know who she is? (Country music) When this girl sings she makes me tear up. Sounds like an angel. Also hell of a fiddle player.

Also:
Sarah Mc Lachlan. Another "singin' angel"
Barry Gibb in Saturday Night Fever.
If I could hit Mariah Carey's high notes, I could freak a lot of folks out.
Airto Moreira
These days I relate more to Johnny Cash singing "Hurt" ... it's an old guy thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s
Allison Krauss
and she is sexy as ell!!!
Yma Sumac
Allison Krause yeah I have always liked her and Sarah Mac

Goat I have thought that many times lol

Vince gill has a hellava voice

Another one I like is Justin timberlake like his song I'll love you till the end of time sheeeeeit that song rocks

Beyonce is hard to beat I like her if I were a boy song. Listen to it live and it's still great.
If I could hit Mariah Carey's high notes, I could freak a lot of folks out. Originally Posted by Htowner
I can make you hit Mariah Carey's high notes baby
Shit htowner I thought it was goat that made your comment. Sorry about that.
Anita Baker. You're My Angel is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
Always liked Anita. Kinda partial to Toni Braxton too.

Good mornin' Daphne.
Stevie Wonder, he's always had a great ballad voice.