3. Italy
4. France
5. Ireland
6. South Africa
7. Australia
8. New Zealand
9. Denmark
10. Canada
According to all the reviews here the best must obvisouly be from here on Eccie... Shit every guy here makes a girl orgasm at least 5 times during an hour!
I'm Irish, glad I made the list.
no, I get them to say fuck you jack ass 5 times in a hour.
But I may be an exception
At least we can drive to Canada lol
Granted the poll can't be taken too seriously, but judging from the adult videos available free on the web, I would venture to guess Japanese guys rank among the worst.
Granted the poll can't be taken too seriously, but judging from the adult videos available free on the web, I would venture to guess Japanese guys rank among the worst. Originally Posted by clearlylost
I was going to mention Japan..... (gawd luv 'em!) But maybe the Japanese chicks really like all the twisted shit you can find online? (Hopehopehope lol)
But yet we're too rough? When compared to....? Maybe the Huffington Post (gotta consider the source) was just watching too much Bang Bros?
This is all we know about the alleged methodology:

"The poll, carried out by global research site www.OnePoll.com, asked women from 20 countries to rate nations on their ability in bed and give reasons for their answers."

Does that mean that a woman from Greece was asked to rate men from Greece against men from 19 other countries with whom she most likely had not have sex with? LOL
Do men in Greece have sex with women?
Lmao Jokacz
Do men in Greece have sex with women? Originally Posted by jokacz
Well, let's see ...there is a Greek god statue in the town of ...good times...lol kidding.
one exit is as good as another
Well if they are all horned up and their reg bf ain't available, women are their plan B......lol