What do you recommend?

Hi! I am new and am trying to decide which city to place my ad under. I live in the hill country between Austin and San Antonio... almost right in the middle. Any recommendations as to which city to place my ad under? Or can I place an ad for both cities?

Thanks for you help!
touchofheaven
  • ztonk
  • 09-23-2015, 07:09 AM
You would need to become a Verified Provider in order to place an ad in one of our advertising forums. (See the link in my signature line.) As a registered member, you can introduce yourself in the Welcome & Introductions forum in Austin and San Antonio.

After you are a Verified Provider, you may post a weekly ad in up to 5 cities, so you would be able to post an ad in both Austin and San Antonio. (You are limited to one ad in The Weekend Lineup though, so you'd have to pick a city for that.)

ztonk
Go for both. Many hobbyists from either Austin or San Antonio check to see what the other city has anyway.
Best to also make sure -- maybe in the headline -- to clearly identify in which city or cities you will be available and when you will be where. Avoiding confusion is appropriate.