Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...r/071382536900
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Eastwood area
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, black hair, straightened
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pretty, thick girl with the curves that accompany. Big, full breasts with responsive, thick nipples, a little pooch and a big round ass.
Recommendation: Yes
a name of the lady you saw is required
a little pooch Originally Posted by cuseguy77
she hads er dog ...withs er?
a name of the lady you saw is required Originally Posted by gman44
Its....What's her name.
We'll just call her Keisha.
ad doesn't match description or look real. Not sure what this is
Its....What's her name. Originally Posted by Notuagain
Not related to Yoonohoo….
Not related to Yoonohoo…. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Different girl...

Good review btw
Ditto on the review....
Anyone able to get a hold of her since review? Only ever review from cuseguy77 and an ad from a newbie that does GFE/Greek etc has my radar up.
She is real 100 percent. I have seen her a few times now for full service and a qs bj very fun gal great skills big ass big titties great artitude
Julia
She is real 100 percent. I have seen her a few times now for full service and a qs bj very fun gal great skills big ass big titties great artitude Originally Posted by sloogs90
Encounter review?
I arranged a meeting with this provider today. She is real. The pics she sent me could have been her maybe 5 years and 20 pounds ago. She had me suspicious as well, based on this thread, and the fact that I was never able to actually talk to her on the phone. I typically never meet anyone I can't actually speak with.

She does seem to have a nice personality, but she wasn't my type appearance wise after meeting her, and so I changed my mind.