Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Manlius
Hair Length and Color: long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, Slim, pretty eyes and smile, small A-cups, very close trim in a circle above her pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
Alley does A2M like a champ.
Frank? Have you seen her?
Frank? Have you seen her? Originally Posted by DDarkness
As a matter of fact I have......not that it is any of your business though.
  • stein
  • 03-18-2019, 08:06 PM
It's everyone's business when you invent stories.
A2M?
Ass to mouth.

And Frank why wouldn't you have bothered to do a review

Mr.F, Nice report!

DD
Is she an eccie member?

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Alley does A2M like a champ. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
As a matter of fact I have......not that it is any of your business though. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
Alley has been encountered too many times, now frank spiced it up with a new twist. That one sizzling comment was more accurate than some physical descriptions a mod may attribute to a vp. So DD possibly people aren’t partaking in the encounter template due to your constant degrading “read your PM’s”. Whew
It's everyone's business when you invent stories. Originally Posted by stein
Ignorance is not the best quality to have on a hooker board.

09-24-2014

There are many many more, including some very very explicit videos of her doing lots of A2M......who posted that video anyway...just saying.....

Stein
Ass to mouth.

Mr.F, Nice report!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Eating ass. lol

Millennials it’s thier thing apparently

I can’t do that

But good review here

Good info
I don't get it Frank, why was it necessary to make that comment. You are talking about ancient history, during a time when her demons were in control. She also made it clear a couple of years ago that those activities were no longer on the menu.

She has been working very hard over the past several months to be rid of those demons, and she has succeeded. You know damn well that comments like yours will get back to her. So what are you doing, trying to drive her back into the old ways?

Now, somebody criticize me for being a white knight for trying to help a girl stay straight.
There is always an upside to her giving in to her demons..... She becomes more affordable, albeit less reliable than her current handlers would allow.

I'm sure her demons are still there, and her menu depends on how much money one is willing to throw at her.

I think I even have a copy or a link to that video from some old post of some other member somewhere.

The debauchery experienced with this girl was fantastic. No limits of ANY kind.

I don't get it Frank, why was it necessary to make that comment. You are talking about ancient history, during a time when her demons were in control. She also made it clear a couple of years ago that those activities were no longer on the menu.

She has been working very hard over the past several months to be rid of those demons, and she has succeeded. You know damn well that comments like yours will get back to her. So what are you doing, trying to drive her back into the old ways?

Now, somebody criticize me for being a white knight for trying to help a girl stay straight. Originally Posted by Old Wood

Now, somebody criticize me for being a white knight for trying to help a girl stay straight. Originally Posted by Old Wood
No need to critize your statement sums it up

Demons are there forever it’s a long forever battle
If she still selling pussy chances of relapse are greater than if she was doing something ejse

Franks comments have nothing to do with driving her back or not
And why will his comments get back to her

Wk oh ok

Yes let’s move on and wish her luck

Hope she gets out of biz much better for her
IMO

She’s a freak in bed no debating that good info
  • jj999
  • 03-19-2019, 01:19 PM
Are there any pictures of her? Is it the Allie that used to do duos in Solvay?