Sexy Resturant

Looking for suggestions, a sexy resturant to take the SO tomorrow evening, dark, good music and just a little play, near Richmond
Mens Club
Lower Richmond: Feast (Assuming she is a very brave eater)

Near the Galleria: Call America's and see if they have re-opened yet.

Suburbs: Mistral on Elderidge
Take her some place cheap and save your money to Hobby with...
I always enjoyed taking my SO to Saltgrass on I-10 and Campbell. The booths were dark and everyone is so busy that no one pays any attention to what your doing. But now that I am single again I eat at the Spot in Galveston and meet bikini-wearing girls... oh the life!
Near the Galleria: Call America's and see if they have re-opened yet. Originally Posted by Falstaff
Yes they re-opened. Was there last week. That's a good pick.
applebees....good food...and drinks.... Realistically you cannot go wrong with mexican food.

did someone recommend the mens club....that is funny. let me know how that works.
applebees....good food...and drinks....
. Originally Posted by windowshopper
I think he's trying to get some from his SO ... not none from his SO ... lol!

I like Vargos ... maybe not much playing inside the place but the forest area is so romantic!
  • R.M.
  • 05-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Marfreless
http://www.marfrelessbar.com/index.htm Originally Posted by ObyDATY
Yes, yes, yes the best place ever. I lost a pair of nice panties there once.That's where i realized i liked to be watched.
Marfreless
http://www.marfrelessbar.com/index.htm Originally Posted by ObyDATY
Very good choice
Yes, yes, yes the best place ever. I lost a pair of nice panties there once.That's where i realized i liked to be watched. Originally Posted by Reese McClain

Were you teasing the busboy?

I thinck we have a basis for a new thread . . .
actually, a way to pussy ([particularly married pussy; but we all have the same buttons that work when pushed); is to take her to a great meal with wine and fun and talk - no hitting on her during dinner unless she initiates it. THEN - slightly tipsy and remebering why you two like one another so damn much; enough to get married - a champagne (or two) at marfrella"s, ask her to sit on your lap. Kiss like you are in high school; smile and flirt, feel her up....

Women - civilian and otherwise - need and want to be liked and to like you. Then she is hot for you and everything else follows....
actually, a way to pussy ([particularly married pussy; but we all have the same buttons that work when pushed); is to take her to a great meal with wine and fun and talk - no hitting on her during dinner unless she initiates it. THEN - slightly tipsy and remebering why you two like one another so damn much; enough to get married - a champagne (or two) at marfrella"s, ask her to sit on your lap. Kiss like you are in high school; smile and flirt, feel her up....

Women - civilian and otherwise - need and want to be liked and to like you. Then she is hot for you and everything else follows.... Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Syd...wanna go for a burger and shake?? And IF you're a "good girl", I'll add fries!!
Yes, yes, yes the best place ever. I lost a pair of nice panties there once.That's where i realized i liked to be watched. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Reese, I found your panties.
Any reward?

Agree Marfreless is great
Also:
Cafe Annie
The Lodge
The Palm (Reinacted the lobster scene out of Flashdance -'Sucks')