Is this for real? bbfs???

It should have read NBBFS or CID, I offer BBBJ with CIM, I always get tested every 6 weeks and expect and hope for that from my clients, too.
Ask and ye shall receive...
Rosiedaie --

I am confused. Your add states:

"My First Special is for 150 "smiles” Everything; which gets you just about EVERY THING you may wish, it includes Bare Back Oral with CIM & DT & NQNS, and FULL INCLUSIVE SERVICES Bare Back or Not fucking if that is what you want along with my favorite; BBBJ and CIM, you name it, I probably would love to do it,....."

You make a very specific reference.
disgusting, ewww bbfs?
Did you go back and correct it?

When I looked it still had everything. Maybe you can ask a mod to delete it and make a new ad.
for the hell of it i googled it like you say to in your ad and i found this w2hen u click on it look at the url it says long awaited time w rosidaie and its named kosherbarebackaustin
https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blo...rosiedaie.html

here is something i copied from another ad

36Ddd Hot and Wet Cougar who loves to give and receive all types of Full Service
It should have read NBBFS or CID, I offer BBBJ with CIM, I always get tested every 6 weeks and expect and hope for that from my clients, too. Originally Posted by Rosiedaie
With all do respect, that does not read as a typo. In several places you seem to be bragging about it.

Either way, hopefully you will have it pulled or edited.

If you are doing this type of reckless behavior, I won't lecture you on why this is not a good idea, but I am sure the ladies will handle this in the powder room and explain it to you more fully.
lol and of course now the blog is invite only, this woman makes two references to bareback services and she claims it as an accident...hmm just makes me wonder...
i'm extremely bored tonight so thought i'd do more digging cuz i saw few things that didn't look right so here it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanks
I decided to go visit Rosiedaie after reading her ad. Gotta say the drive was more than worth it, she was terrific! Feel free to do a search on her name, you'll see why her ad will make you MORE than curious!

It's worth the drive cuz she'll let you Raw dog it!

had no clue what raw dog meant so did a google search and its unprotected sex BINGO
here's the link where i found the quote

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4723
It should have read NBBFS or CID, I offer BBBJ with CIM, I always get tested every 6 weeks and expect and hope for that from my clients, too. Originally Posted by Rosiedaie
Ad reads "BBFS with CID", if it was not offered why state it?
and you expect what? a little naive aren't you?

With all do respect, that does not read as a typo. In several places you seem to be bragging about it. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I do not see it as bragging about it, but sadly as catering to a reckless market we know is out there, as stated by some in the other thead, there is a number of hobbysts that pursue that activity.
here we go again. give it a rest with the BBFS would ya, its out there period.
Here is a post from 6/14. Seems to be an ongoing mistake, if CREAMPIE was supposed to be NCREAMPIE.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=60885

Yes it exist, and doesn't appear to bother you, so you know what the thread is about, why read? People who might be concern (for whatever their own reasons are) should be allowed to take note. Whether it is a provider wanting to avoid a client that has gone there with said provider or a client wanting to avoid.

Everyone has their own risk tolerance and whether some like it or not, this is way above some peoples risk tolerance. Period. So there shouldn't be complaints when info is posted. It isn't second hand info, it is from the individual providers post.

Accidents happen all the time, some people still don't use their seat belts, some do. But they shouldn't take all seat belts out of all cars because some people think seat belts are for whimps.

I do not see it as bragging about it, but sadly as catering to a reckless market we know is out there, as stated by some in the other thread, there is a number of hobbysts that pursue that activity. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
You must not have read her blog before it went private or seen some of the other ads she has out. It sure seems like bragging, but you might be right and it could just be clever (BUT VERY DANGEROUS) marketing.

Just because there are men out their seeking this, it does not mean we should condone it. There are men out there seeking any number of things that go beyond just kinky sex and slip into the realm of danger. We should no more tolerate this behavior than we would somebody cruising for an underage prostitute and posting an ISO.

here we go again. give it a rest with the BBFS would ya, its out there period. Originally Posted by jacksparrow
Because even though we may not be able to stop the activity, we should strive to minimize it by showing our disdain.

If BBFS is winked at, the hobby as a whole will suffer.

This isn't just a matter of tastes and kinks. This is being reckless and endangering others.
OK, I don't know whether this lady offers BBFS or not. It most certainly LOOKS like she does. But at the end of the day we all have the power of choice. We can choose if we want to see her or not. We know it does happen in the industry so why be shocked when you hear about it. It's like someone said, you can damn near set your watch to when another BBFS thread comes up. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another long drawn out 3-4 page thread full of nothing.