Name Dropping

How many of you providers get calls from some dipshit who wants to see you and when you attempt to screen him, he starts dropping hobby handles to get past your screening process............carkido said you were awesome.........big joe said you gave the best bbbj he ever had.........dearhunter said you were fatter than your photos (kind of like a side mirror on a car)........click........hello hello.........I thinck the bitch just hung up on me........I'm going to go write an alert on her fat ass.
OMG....LMAO....YOU NEED TO STOP.....MY SIDE IS HURTN NOW

I ACTUALLY HAVE NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN.......
Someone tried to use my name to get into the Reiki Center one time.
They haven't posted a threAD on here since.

Errr.....I mean:

Useless Thread!!!!!!!
I just had a provider call me yesterday b/c someone said they were my good friend and I would vouch for him.

I am glad she called me as do many of the providers when someone says they are my friend.

Hell, virtually all providers who know me know I don't have any friends.....
I just had a provider call me yesterday b/c someone said they were my good friend and I would vouch for him.

I am glad she called me as do many of the providers when someone says they are my friend.

Hell, virtually all providers who know me know I don't have any friends..... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

that is so good it just needed to be posted twice.
1 time ... he used kosher cowboy ... he said no reason to screen me, kosher cowboy is my close buddy.

Hell, virtually all providers who know me know I don't have any friends..... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Thrice

+1

I do not vouch for anyone because I do not know anyone except the few ladies with whom I have spent time. They vouch for me.
How many of you providers get calls from some dipshit who wants to see you and when you attempt to screen him, he starts dropping hobby handles to get past your screening process............carkido said you were awesome.........big joe said you gave the best bbbj he ever had.........dearhunter said you were fatter than your photos (kind of like a side mirror on a car)........click........hello hello.........I thinck the bitch just hung up on me........I'm going to go write an alert on her fat ass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH you seem rather knowledgeable on this subject lol.
How many of you providers get calls from some dipshit who wants to see you and when you attempt to screen him, he starts dropping hobby handles to get past your screening process............carkido said you were awesome.........big joe said you gave the best bbbj he ever had.........dearhunter said you were fatter than your photos (kind of like a side mirror on a car)........click........hello hello.........I thinck the bitch just hung up on me........I'm going to go write an alert on her fat ass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dang ... DearHunter holds a grudge forever... I mean.. ya use his handle 3 or 4 times... well no more than 6 anyway... to see providers and he just won't let it go... it's not like I claim to be him... well unless you count that one time with Brooke Wild ...
... it's not like I claim to be him... well unless you count that one time with Brooke Wild ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Did I pay for that one?
DH ... TMFT called me one time claming to be you, but he was no where near gangster, so I called him on it right away! I got your back DH!
DH you seem rather knowledgeable on this subject lol. Originally Posted by Big Joe
I am knowledgeable enough that I don't need to ask dipshit questions about a provider who won't give dearhunter a response to the 101 PMs that I did not send her...........I'm just saying..............have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
i've had it a few times but they all use CB for a reference it's only come through once that i can remember
Brooke went Nancy Drew all up in TMFT...........sweet.