lets have a fun topic I think we need it ;)

• m2244
  • 07-27-2010, 07:15 PM
okay so here is the question and I want both female and male opinions!......here it goes!....natural or man made?.....which would you prefer to have/see lol.....and im not talking giant sized man made....like a little life with a good c .....
  • Tiger
  • 07-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Natural for me, though I have not run across any man made.
  • Doove
  • 07-27-2010, 07:37 PM
As to my own preferences, i don't care about the size so much as the shape. Personally, i think too big is actually worse than too small. Or what many girls would view as too small. In other words, i'd prefer a nicely shaped A cup as opposed to a D cup. Even a nicely shaped D cup, if i were to be honest.
  • Tiger
  • 07-27-2010, 07:47 PM
With the qualifier of cup size, I'd easily prefer an A to B cup to a D.
Natural preferred.... but as Doove points out shape is very important and needs to fit a woman's frame. Man-made are welcome when they enhance a woman's other dimensions as well.
You know that old saying...Its not how big it is it's how you use it? Well the same goes for the ladies its not their size...rather it's how you wear em
Well done man mades can look just as good as natural. But they never feel right. Old silicone ones felt like boulders with saline only slightly better. And don’t you always lose sensitivity and nipple response with man mades?
Natural for me as well. It's not so much about the size as it is how they feel...and respond!
Can a preference for either or be a good response?
Doesn't really make a difference as long as they don't look to fake like a Vivid contract girl from the late 90s. I'm more of an a$$ man anyhow.
Natural
Natural her for me, Sometimes the man made ones are too firm and look "fake" which I like the real look.

Wouldn't be a show stopper if that was the deciding factor thou.

Hobbby on!
Natural.....
  • m2244
  • 07-28-2010, 06:53 AM
im thinking more along the lines of lifted more and a small c good shape............and thanks for all the opinions....i think natural is beginning to get more and more popular now ..but well put it is about how someone wears what they have
  • oklib
  • 07-28-2010, 08:24 AM
Man made my dad told me if it
is more than a mouthful it's a waste.
Any size is fine,never seen a provider
with bolt-on's.
Just my 2 cents
Mr. Bill