Dilemma.... No matter what I do... all I think about is you...

I'd like to make a trip to Houston.... I've been really thinking about this and I know H town is 2.3 hours away from San Antonio....I'm also thinking of going west to Midland/Odessa area UNDECIDED!!! Which would be my best get away?
I would love to put your 48 inch booty to the test .
So, is this a contest threAD?

Houston 1

Odessa 0

as of this post
What is a hemorrhoid, Alex?
What is a hemorrhoid, Alex? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
You have hit the daily double
Htown any day over Midland. +2
No matter what I do ... all I think about is boardman.
... all I think about is boardman. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

you spent too much time on that slap ya' momma threAD. You must be stoned by osmosis.
No matter what I do ... all I think about is boardman. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Did you just watch "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"... again?
Ok, if none of the rest of you feel the love for Odessa........I will.........I vote for Odessa..........just stay away from the East side of Odessa, on Business 20, between John Ben Sheppard and East Loop 338, there is a strip of hotels all next to each other...probably 5-6 total.........LE has been busy busy busy..........but, on the bright side........there should be a good market
you spent too much time on that slap ya' momma threAD. You must be stoned by osmosis. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I tend to to have that affect on people.

I can't imagine having a better stalker than Brooke. If she gets too fucked up crazy she will post an alert on herself.
Brooke is such a post whore
Yeah but thanks to Annoying One I made up some serious ground.

If only he could have avoided melting down I might have passed her up by now
No matter what I do ... all I think about is boardman. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Come to papa...
boardman, get your post whore on..........don't get beat by a girl